My High Probability Swing Trading Long Stock Lists..for tomorrow..Study Chart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

niftytaurus

Hi
thanks for this thread..I am impressed from ur chart reading skills..
could u please tell me which books or learning material should we read to enhance chart reading skills ? & after reading what are important to know for practice in cahrt reading ? or any other advice you would liek to give that how can we improve chart reading skills
thanks

Hi
thanks for this thread..I am impressed from ur chart reading skills..
could u please tell me which books or learning material should we read to enhance chart reading skills ? & after reading what are important to know for practice in cahrt reading ? or any other advice you would liek to give that how can we improve chart reading skills
thanks
Tnx.but I am no expert in chart reading,just a learner and always to improve further.The more I read and trade the more I realise the truth-simplicity is the best! Trendline,S&R,Patterns..this are only few things to consider,in my opinion.The trend in change of price momentum is also important.as also the saying-trend is ur friend,buy the dips ,sell the rally-old classical trade principle but holds true.and what abt cut short losses,let profits run?plan the trade n trade the plan(easier said than done;)).nothing is black or white in market.there is always grey area :D

Nifty in confirm bearish pattern.EW followers may be predicting the next low target.the logical short term target is the likely support at trendline drawn through 20th may and 23rd july.another one is the trendline through 4rd april and 24rd june,2013.lets wait n watch..

in my list ,stocks to buy is drying up in the current trend even if short term.come December then one may see good stocks for the santa rally and new year..

IL&FSTRANS gives indication of bottomed out shorterm supported by rising trendline.one may go long

Status
Not open for further replies.