My High Probability Swing Trading Long Stock Lists..for tomorrow..Study Chart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NIFTY has confirm continued Bullish sentiment.So one can confidently keep on Buying NIFTY.There is a good chnce NIFTY may cross record 7000 this time

NIFTY has today shown its Bullish resurgence that there are many Stocks...almost all in NIFTY 50 that is eligible to Buy Intraday or for few days holding..so I wouldn't recommend more..the catchline..atleast don't short any stocks tomorrow or in the coming few days bcos the Bullish sentiments has high probability

HCTECH-top 1590 on 28 Feb,2014 from 453 on 26 June,2012-Bullish Run for 02 Years!Now the stock may have been overvalued(?)and on retreating phase moving against the Bullish Nifty trend.wll the long tem trends continue after retracement?The difficulty is in finding such stocks before super runs up?

how long will Nifty be still bullish?...that's a million rupees question..or has Nifty at a crossroad?..may be end of year phenomena may still favour the index climb to new highs in coming days..

TD seems to edit/Delete a post.I post regarding Buying SYNDIBANK but its not seens anywhere now??

Status
Not open for further replies.