My Crude Oil positional trades.

kingkrunal

Dear Krunal,

Let give answer by imfine , some trade he not posted (somewhere he admit) & if he give data so we all can check excet with our chart so it's clear our mind.

Thanks
Light2001
he is not obliged to do so... in the meanwhile why dont you post the back test results .. and then he just confirms yes or no ?

imfine

Hii imfine,

Can you post your total trade , when you started this thread (i.e June20 ) till date.

Entry date & Rate
Exit Date & Rate
Total profit/loss in points

Thanks
Light2001
Hi,

Initially i was maintaining the log but later stopped it. If you want to know the profitability of this method then its good and on average 60 - 70 % success. As many times my SL got hit but when it flows in your trade direction then it not only covers losses but give handsome profit. for this nov series only i am riding on 700 + points and if talk of last 10 trades the net is 1696.

I can only help you in knowing that I got my capital double two times since June using this method. Moreover its the peace of trading, not sticking to screen whole day, getting worried on fundamentals etc etc is what makes me love this method.

I have put everything of this method in this thread you can take any one month and backtest.

thanks

kingkrunal

Hi,

Initially i was maintaining the log but later stopped it. If you want to know the profitability of this method then its good and on average 60 - 70 % success. As many times my SL got hit but when it flows in your trade direction then it not only covers losses but give handsome profit. for this nov series only i am riding on 700 + points and if talk of last 10 trades the net is 1696.

I can only help you in knowing that I got my capital double two times since June using this method. Moreover its the peace of trading, not sticking to screen whole day, getting worried on fundamentals etc etc is what makes me love this method.

I have put everything of this method in this thread you can take any one month and backtest.

thanks
thanks for the reply
just one question - are you using 20 and 50 EMA or simple ma ?