My Crude Oil positional trades.

Ema 20 Ma 50
RSI confirms how strong the trend is if 20 crosses 50 from below then buy with confirmation of RSI above 50 and vice versa.
No target No stoploss.
You will get many minor losses which can be covered by few big moves and will leave profit atlast.
Last three trades
1. -60
2. -78
3. 500 + and running.
Thanks.

So, you carry the position if not cleared intraday ? Suppose it reverses and gaps in the other direction the next day ?

Hii imfine,

Can you post your total trade , when you started this thread (i.e June20 ) till date.

Entry date & Rate
Exit Date & Rate
Total profit/loss in points

Thanks
Light2001

Ema 20 Ma 50
RSI confirms how strong the trend is if 20 crosses 50 from below then buy with confirmation of RSI above 50 and vice versa.
No target No stoploss.
You will get many minor losses which can be covered by few big moves and will leave profit atlast.
Last three trades
1. -60
2. -78
3. 500 + and running.
Thanks for sharing.
Whats the time frame you use for the charts? Is it the hourly?

VJAY

Hii imfine,

Can you post your total trade , when you started this thread (i.e June20 ) till date.

Entry date & Rate
Exit Date & Rate
Total profit/loss in points

Thanks
Light2001
Others results not help you if you want to trade ...he shared method so you can do the same in testing in your chart...it will help you if you really want to trade this/any method......

Others results not help you if you want to trade ...he shared method so you can do the same in testing in your chart...it will help you if you really want to trade this/any method......
Dear Vijay,

Thanks, Just need the avarage profit / loss , and its ready with imfine, so ask to share.

Light2001

go through the thread..it is mentioned by him..
else try it on the chart .. do backtest..
dont wait for free meal ;) he has already given the method

Dear Krunal,

Let give answer by imfine , some trade he not posted (somewhere he admit) & if he give data so we all can check excet with our chart so it's clear our mind.

Thanks
Light2001