My afl collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bewinner

Hi sr114...Nice to see u active here...
I have copied the code from ur post 376 but did not get buy sell signal there....could u explain how should I use it if I want want to scan it in multiple stocks...Buy sell signal is not appearing...do u play with the help of this afl?

sr114

Bewinner

actually the code will not display buy or sell signal. its a way to get the swing high and low of the stock. this helps us to take the decision where to entry , where to exit and how long to hold a trade

yes i am active here as i felt that nirvana and other followers were not taking my views on that particular stuff positively or they may have some better ideas. i have a different point of view.

sr

Last edited:

Bewinner

Ok sr114..Thanx for ur kind reply...could u little bit explain ur concept in Nirvana to me here again...if u don't mind and if u have time

sr114

Ok sr114..Thanx for ur kind reply...could u little bit explain ur concept in Nirvana to me here again...if u don't mind and if u have time
Bewinner

let us do 1 thing. we start a new thread and discuss there. if we do this thing here we will disturb the flow of shivangi and that is bad stuff.

look for new thread calld Nirvana - The discussion

sr

johnnypareek

Hi sr114...Nice to see u active here...
I have copied the code from ur post 376 but did not get buy sell signal there....could u explain how should I use it if I want want to scan it in multiple stocks...Buy sell signal is not appearing...do u play with the help of this afl?
hi,

use intraday chart n chk 20-25 stocks . its shows just last buy/sell not earlier ones

sr114

Jhonny

he is speaking the autotl afl of em pottasch (mtf) where you get the swing hi or lo of the stock. so no question of buy sell signal there and also no question of scanning. it wud help to find the present situation of the price of the stock whether it is near to hi or lo or in between

sr

Status
Not open for further replies.