My afl collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
TechTradeRookie

yes i can share the afl.

in what sense you are going to use this afl?
why are you so interested in this afl?

i am waitin for your reply buddy. here goes the afl

regards
sr114
Thanks!! Very much appreciated.
Most HH/HL indicators are ZIG-based or Peak/Trough based. I find this very usefull in determining the trend phase (related to Livermore). The ZIG-based indicators have many flaws and hence useless. Now I use a Peak/Trough based HH/HL indicator which is doing well.

But thanks to your sharing I will experiment with your fractal-based indicator.

Unfortunately I have little trading time and much work to do, but I surely will post some pictures here.
Of course I will share my ALF's if you are interested.

Have to go now, but will be back this evening (european time)..

prabhsingh

Shivangi,

Do you have any AFL which could find out and plot Swing Point Lows(Low,LL and HL) and Swing Point Highs (High,Lower High and Higher High) in any given stock.

sr114

Prabhsungh

pls cud u explain what are swing high and swing low? on which method this will be found and plotted for a stock?

depending upon the answer the afl could be searched and be used.

sr

TechTradeRookie

yes i can share the afl.

in what sense you are going to use this afl?
why are you so interested in this afl?

i am waitin for your reply buddy. here goes the afl

regards
sr114
SR114,

First of all thanks a lot... here is what i mark in silver and take one long and one short and now no more position. pls let me know your view on this.

Regards,

Paresh

Last edited:

sr114

SWOT/Paresh

i visualize the trend lines and take my pos. i just wait to see the other high or low (LH or HL ) are formed or not. if the formation are consecutive i am really prepared to end my trade.

this way i view the chart. ( may be i am wrong - but visually this portrays to me)

i am not a big expert here but this afl i found to be more realistic than other pivs calc

look how the pivs played a role in nifty f1. not a single time the upper tl is broken (though many times the LH or HL is formed but it went up on and on)

sr

Last edited:

prabhsingh

Prabhsungh

pls cud u explain what are swing high and swing low? on which method this will be found and plotted for a stock?

depending upon the answer the afl could be searched and be used.

sr
Swing highs and lows are nothing but Pivot High and Pivot Lows.I am searching for an AFL which would mark all the candles (different color or numbering) that makes up Pivot high or Pivot Lows.

Status
Not open for further replies.