Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
You know nothing impact me bec I am trading silver micro, mini, mega or anything . Profit matters Show you lol see net profit. And I dont need to prove anything because many people has worked with me and working with me and daily in touch with me. You belongs to what kind of background we all are understanding. And dont impact my single hair.But it is very unfortunate that guy like you is not banned. Who is incompetent to stand in civil society and such a great forum of traderji. I dont mind to get banned from traderji but if required I will come down to your level and teach you in a very well way. Because already taken care many guys like you here. Right now not in mood so not taking you that serious. When I will show you your real standard then like your muttu swammy you wil start running. You agent of muttu swamy bindas write here. I will teach you in your manner. I am trained in that from my child hood.:lol::thumb:

please complain from whom I have asked money here. I request dont communicate me for any help. Today also got 1-2 pm that I will help them. I request them tell here have i asked any money. I dont need any money because I have sufficient client and I am happy with them. I am trading for whom they knew me.So I dont need to give explanation.And I prefered to banned. I will not come back here if banned.

You know you are mad If i daily Pm moderator has records. So dont worry about it. They are their to take action. You know you are a gone case and become mad. If you are really a trader then you will never do stupidity. I know you are related to Mari Muttu and on his instruction doing so. Because he was failed to fool people. So not a big issue. My works speaks so I dont need to speak much. But really feeling bad those people who pms me for help not replying. But no matter I have all records that moderator can check and judge. But if his allegation is worng that from my side I have communicated or I asked from any body any money then this guy should be screwed and banned.

muinali

so an emotional outburst frm manish damani proves he daily PMs newbies and others for tips and using TJ as olx and quikr. sum1 who trades 1 lot of micro provides duping tips is itself an evidence hw shameless this guy is :annoyed: btw hw mnt hv u duped in TJ? btw y ru waiting 4 a ban frm moderators - dont u hv an iota of shame left widin U...ur fake identity is nw infrnt of every1..ur seriously the biggest shameless guy i hv ever cum across..chullu bhar paani mein doob jaa jake

why cnt we ban him and if thts nt possible, y cnt v boycott him frm this forum?

DEAR MODERATORS - this guy is openly threatening me! - wt do u require to ban him?

btw manish d tipster, u neednt to shw ur true colors. u hv already shwn hw u were brought up. its a DNA prob :rofl::rofl::rofl:

btw dont teach ur dad hw to..........otherwise he will put u there :annoyed: frm where u came :rofl: hope u get this atleast :D
hye what is wrong with u,why are u posting all crap here and there, i suggest you open your own thread .please dont type anything bullshit others thread if you dont find useful

so an emotional outburst frm manish damani proves he daily PMs newbies and others for tips and using TJ as olx and quikr. sum1 who trades 1 lot of micro provides duping tips is itself an evidence hw shameless this guy is :annoyed: btw hw mnt hv u duped in TJ? btw y ru waiting 4 a ban frm moderators - dont u hv an iota of shame left widin U...ur fake identity is nw infrnt of every1..ur seriously the biggest shameless guy i hv ever cum across..chullu bhar paani mein doob jaa jake

why cnt we ban him and if thts nt possible, y cnt v boycott him frm this forum?

DEAR MODERATORS - this guy is openly threatening me! - wt do u require to ban him?

btw manish d tipster, u neednt to shw ur true colors. u hv already shwn hw u were brought up. its a DNA prob :rofl::rofl::rofl:

btw dont teach ur dad hw to..........otherwise he will put u there :annoyed: frm where u came :rofl: hope u get this atleast :D
I can answer your statement in a same manner. And trust me you are barking only and but I am capable to send you from where you actually come. Either moderator become blind. and not stopping him or TJ has no standard left. Very unfortunate.:mad:

alphaplustrader is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MCX Silver Real Time Trading Log - 20% ROI
final post on this thread from my side to let marimathu continue his thread! didnt understd why sabina used this thread to vent out frustration (may be she doesnt knw hw 2 open a new thread )! disturbed soul who ws sad she didnt get FREE calls since yest to trade her 1 off lot in SILVERMICRO (she started acting like sanjay's lawyer and posts yest)

Sanjay has been banned from other forum (IT) as well! His malicious intent were caught redhanded! Atleast there thru ip one can ban the troublemaker. But in traderji, it seems there is no provision. here again he got the access and acting innocent and trying to gain sympathy! but he and his accomplices forget that TJ & IT moderators cant be wrong and that too TWICE!!

Sabina is his accomplice - thts for sure! Its proved now! so avoid her!

kumudhan (9th April 2013)
#455 Add to alphaplustrader's Appreciation Report Post
Old 9th April 2013, 01:34 PM

alphaplustrader is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MCX Silver Real Time Trading Log - 20% ROI
marimuthu mere bhai - nw the thread luks cleaner. party karo!

seems mods have finally seen who are the culprits and banned subina (his accomplice) & deleted her dozens of posts too! SO ENJOYYYYY!

hope no more troublemakers are remaining else mods will sooner or later will catch them! they are watching U!
Thanks

He is agent of Mari Muthu. Its proven

bye bye every body I dont want to be member of such forum where people dont have manners to talk and uncivilzed people are permitted. And request to all dont communicate me so that no body can blame me. My work is over and now who wants to bark, bark. I have wasted my time on bull **** place now I understand. So like to see my threads deleted and feel great if banned. Even if not banned I will not come back here now as no need many more blogs are available like this. I thought I have learned a lot from this palce and its time to pay back what I get. But unfortunately great to see what has happened. This is not place for gentle man. On request of few members and I was continuing but I feel now there is no need to get defamation in free.Really its a bad experience finally leaving this place.

This is for all those barking dogs...

Manish has never asked for money for any calls. He has been very helpful & supportive while teaching technical for crude. I have learnt lots of technical analysis from him. I am using it for my day today trading. & by his direction i am able to make decent profit in calls. I am a proof for his teachings.
So please don't bug Manish with your useless & hopeless posts. He is doing great job by teaching technical to newbies like me. He just posted his view. Have some balls to learn the technical & don't ask for free calls.

I would suggest if you have any good topic to discuss about technical which will help us all, then share it. otherwise keep yourself away from this thread. because this thread is for people who do value addition. Not for those who do criticism & crib.

Manish. If you wish you can continue the tread with your view on crude. Because i am there to support you. wish you luck.

Cheers!

bye bye every body I dont want to be member of such forum where people dont have manners to talk and uncivilzed people are permitted. And request to all dont communicate me so that no body can blame me. My work is over and now who wants to bark, bark. I have wasted my time on bull **** place now I understand. So like to see my threads deleted and feel great if banned. Even if not banned I will not come back here now as no need many more blogs are available like this. I thought I have learned a lot from this palce and its time to pay back what I get. But unfortunately great to see what has happened. This is not place for gentle man. On request of few members and I was continuing but I feel now there is no need to get defamation in free.Really its a bad experience finally leaving this place.
To be frank, I lose in market, everyone lose something sometime, but couples of losses are which almost broke you. Your this message is one of them. Sorry that few peoples do this now and then.

Let me make you sure that these peoples are those tips providers for money. They do this to stop you from posting so that they can cheat peoples.

Leaving is not solution. Give as always and one day they will vanished. Don't know whether you will read it or not but somehow if you have read it then think again and come back

If you thank this post that means you are supporting my words. So lets see how many like to have damani back

johnny