Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
One very good reason is that TJ is a great place to be, even if one logs in once or twice a day or week. Even for very experienced traders it is a good learning experience and whether you want to post something or not, you will certainly want to read the stuff here.

For your next id, please don't use all capitals, (in internet language, too much use of capitals or bold etc. is considered shouting :))

You can even think of some funny id like Chikni_chameli or Idli_dosa etc.. :) (just kidding, since we already have 2-3 Sexy )
bro thanz for suggestion. Its really great place to learn. Caps I dont use intentionally. Actively trading and posting forget to change many times. Many spelling mistakes too. I am just writing for time pass not for competition. So not caring for silly things.I am not going to change id but stop posting any gyan in thread so automatically it will be dead. People remember only upto that time till the person is of worth for them. So no need to bother much if I am not worthy for any one. :):thumb: