low brokerage with better service and trading software

i think rkglobal is best in low brokerage service, they have wide network but they charge for software and others services but these all are not hidden charges but disclosed to you previously but you have to vigilant enough to operate all low brokerage account before and after opening account.

RK Global is good and brokerage is low. But, what I learnt is that ODIN is not compitable with some of the operating system. Hence, before opening account, one should check up whether ODIN works in their respective operating system. Service is good with RK Global.

Hi I have a similar question, i heard about this company called www.zerodha.com their platform is NSE NOW and the good thing is their brokerage is just 20rs Flat or 0.01% Which ever is less. I sent my forms to open an trading account got to see how the service is.. btw its just 200 buck for trading account and no maintenance charges..

Folks if anyone have any idea about these folks.. any feedback would be helpful...

hello everyone, can anyone suggest a good brokerage firm, which has low options brokerage with java or exe based trading software and providing good service. Although you cant find this in indian companies but which brokerage firm is comparitively better than others in respect of the points mentioned above. thanks in advance

I would recommend you Weltrade broker, they have good service, 24/7 support, fast execution, no requotes.