low brokerage with better service and trading software

Hi Rithikesh,

U can speak to them toll free at 1800-209-4375. Brokerage can be negotiated & am getting .03/.30. U will also get a demo test id to test the speed and updations.

Regds,
Lokz.

Hi Bunny,

Don't expect any broking company to give you that for one year. RK Global is suitable for you only if you are a day trader. Companies like IIFL peel out 999 in less than just one transaction in a day. They charge Rs 1 for 1000 for both buying and selling. But if you are looking for a delivery call, get into company like Religare or Kotak Securities.. Broking companies are competative and they provide a brokerage of 30 paise or less than 30. You need to negotiate. Also check for the hidden charges like transaction tax, Processing tax, service tax and other things. We have many White collared theives like IIFL who do all this. Not just that they give you incorrect data about your transcation. Keep a track of all the trasactions. Even if you get a good bargain from IIFL, don't go with IIFL, as most of my frienda and collegues have a very bad experience with them. They are cheaters.

I fully endorse vvshist as above. I hv experience with over 10 brokers over the period of almost 8 to 9 years and find worstest amongst any one one is iifl. Thier best part is they have capacity to fool the people.

my daily intraday turnover is around 4 to 5 lacs.as per this which brokerage firm sutiable for me with good suuporting TT software as well as services.

If you are a intraday trader and looking for a good firm and good service you may go with RK Global as you can do unlimited transaction with just 999. You also need to pay 249-299 for their software maintainace for one month. But just in case you need to do a transaction over the phone due to internet problems or power shutdown you need to pay them Rs25 per call on trade. But if you go with Religare you have the advantage of getting back your brokerage if you pay them 15k, 50k, 1L upfront and you get a brokerage of 15paise, 10paise, 1paise respectively for 1000 rs trasaction. But beware if you don't generate that brokerage within 1 year you will loose that portion upfront money you have paid them. You may choose 15 thousand to be on the safer side. Their service is good and their software is excellent. You may have to pay Rs1000 for their software. But negotiate with them to get that to half the price. But discuss the options with them and get all the charges(hidden charges) you may incur before going with them.
All the best.

you can check the Indiainfoline I have very good experience with them. and I am getting good support from them. You can also check with the Angel Broking there terminal is also good. And they have good technical support. as far as brokerage is concerned you need to negotitate with them. and you have to negotitate for Brokerage for each type of trade like equity (deliver and intraday) Derivative comodities. Make sure that they fill all the brokerage details in the form before you sign.
they might ask for margin cheque(initial cheque) don't pay them margin cheque more then 5000 Rs.

Like I negotiated with Indiainfoline for the brokerage of 2 paisa per Rs 100 on intraday equity and Futures
and in Angel Broking my brokerage is 1 paisa per rs 100 on Intraday equity and future trade
This was a very informative post Manish. But I have a question -
they might ask for margin cheque(initial cheque) don't pay them margin cheque more then 5000 Rs.
How can you negotiate for 1paisa or 2 paisa without paying any margin?? Unless by margin you mean advanced brokerage?
No one gives you that much discounted brokerage unless you deposit 3-5 lakhs or pay advanced brokerage.

Last edited:
Hi
I have also opened an account in IndiaBulls but they are giving me the brokerage of 0.50% on delivery and 0.05% on intraday.
I have asked for the cheapest brokerage they have then they told me that i can opt for advance brokerage plan which is Rs.10000 as margin valid for 12 months and the brokerage becomes 0.30% for delivery and 0.03% for intraday.

Please tell me is this deal right ? Can i get my brokerage lowered without this or are there any volume commitments as i am a small trader.

dont go with sharekhan.they are number one cheaters. they are charging very much higher. for a single lot option trade they charged me as a brokerage of 510.00 rupees.( total for buy and sell). you have to pay half of your profits to them as a brokerages. :mad:now i stopped option trading in sharekhan and shifted to kotak securities as they promised me a brokerage of 100 per lot.:hap2: