LIVE Trading on this thread

Vertigo_1985

Everyone tom dick and harry knows these patterns the key is knowing which one has to be generated on the given day ... how to arrive at conculsion about a pattern is a big exhaustive topic which requires experience , you have to live through a lot of patters then when they reoccur your memory comes back for a real trader this happens real time beacuse of subconsious traing and is very difficult to explain sometimes, howevey you can make a rough setup in your mind the trade accordingly, for example i said i was ready for reversal in wock today , because i remembered a pattern like this , this is not enough for trading it long then you require other confirmations realtime to put a long trade
lolzz..looks like i wasn't one of tom, dick and harry :lol:... had my setups and traded them on different market environment in a fixed way, which surely showed on my trading results.
Like in the posted chart of YESBANK, earlier i would have been looking for longs after seeing that initial strength. Prior price action or higher timeframe price action wasn't taken into account that well(only higher levels were taken but not the strength of earlier day). Now i can see that long like that is a low probability trade.

I am trying to better my expectation of days after a strong trend day or range days, what type of trades will be suitable for them so that i am prepared better ahead of the day.

ryan4ucar

lolzz..looks like i wasn't one of tom, dick and harry :lol:... had my setups and traded them on different market environment in a fixed way, which surely showed on my trading results.
Like in the posted chart of YESBANK, earlier i would have been looking for longs after seeing that initial strength. Prior price action or higher timeframe price action wasn't taken into account that well(only higher levels were taken but not the strength of earlier day). Now i can see that long like that is a low probability trade.

I am trying to better my expectation of days after a strong trend day or range days, what type of trades will be suitable for them so that i am prepared better ahead of the day.

ohh no thats what you call a bull trap, a weak stock gets above a level traps the bulls then goes back ... only advice is trade in direction of larger time frame trend

bank of baroday another exaple today

After trend exaustion stock starts ranging i go both short long at important levels

ryan4ucar

i feel indian traders are more of gamblers than traders ... yesterday a day befor earnings ttkhealth moved 20% in 30 mins now after earning stock comes in between and not even moving ... # total joke

Or else it can mean earning were leaked yesterday and now officailly relaesed today which is also a joke and sebi will be to stupid to realise

Vertigo_1985

ohh no thats what you call a bull trap, a weak stock gets above a level traps the bulls then goes back ... only advice is trade in direction of larger time frame trend

bank of baroday another exaple today

After trend exaustion stock starts ranging i go both short long at important levels
IDFC also showed same pattern.. although now looks like if it breaks 120 it may go up...forming higher lows and contracting.