LIVE Trading on this thread

ryan4ucar

Hi ryan,
Please give your opinion on below post( like how you expect a day to be after a trend or range day)..

http://niftynirvana.blogspot.in/2012/02/daily-trading-patterns.html
Everyone tom dick and harry knows these patterns the key is knowing which one has to be generated on the given day ... how to arrive at conculsion about a pattern is a big exhaustive topic which requires experience , you have to live through a lot of patters then when they reoccur your memory comes back for a real trader this happens real time beacuse of subconsious traing and is very difficult to explain sometimes, howevey you can make a rough setup in your mind the trade accordingly, for example i said i was ready for reversal in wock today , because i remembered a pattern like this , this is not enough for trading it long then you require other confirmations realtime to put a long trade

ryan4ucar

after a big move like yesterday some strength in opposite direction may be seen in opening next day like in YESBANK today(from 915 to 945). Trade in opposite(long for YESBANK) direction of major trend(down) should be avoided, if possible look for opportunities in major direction near S/R zones .

Yup exactly , now you will remember this pattern the nextime you see it , you will be more confidant that it will work and might go with big size ... if i want to trade a reversal , ill expect it to blast up with volume near the supply zone... sustain higher prices and then try to buy pull backs

ryan4ucar

not all patterns are technical some are news based right now rcom is going up because anil ambani does not hace to court fpr 2g trial dont think it adds value to the stock will try and short it later