Live Intraday Trading By Professional traders

Ryan,
I am not expecting chart for all trades. Because I do see there are multiple trades in single stock. Basically trying to understand at what basis you are picking stocks for day trading.

Thanks
Bala

Sorry man i wont be able to explain every trade its just not possible i take anywhere between 50 to 100 trades a day sometimes more ... trading is a tiring job and i need my free time in the evening to relax ... i suggest you learn daytrading if thats what you want to do and read material online and then ask me questions ...about wipro ill post a chart later with places where i traded

ryan4ucar

Wipro trading

wippro yeterday closed right at the high point of the day when this happens(ends near high or low) i pay attention to a stock , today wipro opened at 450 and went up immediately . immised the initail buy as i was watching finantech , then isaw it flaging at aroung 456 i bought some stochk , it went below 456 i got out , but immediatelw came up above 456 i got long again , as it traded up towards 460 there was a huge offer of 15k shares it got bought like in 10 secs and i added more stock hre as it started geting , as the 1st upleg was from 450 to 458 the second upleg icalculated to be 456 to 464 so i satarted getting out at 462 and 463 50% out then i bought back at 460 on the pull back it started hanging there and dropped below 460 and started supporting 458 i wanted to see it trade above 460 but it could not so i got out .
As the IT pattern last few days sugessts buyoing in the morining and selling by noon the stock droopped from 460 to 449 , 449 was yesterdays suppoert so i bought some stock got out at 455 half and the other half target was 460 but then there was selling at 455 so at around 2 ithing i got short 455 with a down target of 440 but the stock was supporting the 449 level again so i booked the profit at 449 . Learn these patterns one can make a lot of profit of them.

Thanks Ryan.

Wipro trading

wippro yeterday closed right at the high point of the day when this happens(ends near high or low) i pay attention to a stock , today wipro opened at 450 and went up immediately . immised the initail buy as i was watching finantech , then isaw it flaging at aroung 456 i bought some stochk , it went below 456 i got out , but immediatelw came up above 456 i got long again , as it traded up towards 460 there was a huge offer of 15k shares it got bought like in 10 secs and i added more stock hre as it started geting , as the 1st upleg was from 450 to 458 the second upleg icalculated to be 456 to 464 so i satarted getting out at 462 and 463 50% out then i bought back at 460 on the pull back it started hanging there and dropped below 460 and started supporting 458 i wanted to see it trade above 460 but it could not so i got out .
As the IT pattern last few days sugessts buyoing in the morining and selling by noon the stock droopped from 460 to 449 , 449 was yesterdays suppoert so i bought some stock got out at 455 half and the other half target was 460 but then there was selling at 455 so at around 2 ithing i got short 455 with a down target of 440 but the stock was supporting the 449 level again so i booked the profit at 449 . Learn these patterns one can make a lot of profit of them.

ryan4ucar

Ryan Bro. I have applied for the PAN card, and I want register with zerodha, and I saw that they use HDFC bank.So, I want to open an account with HDFC, but don't know which account should I open.Can you guide me on this.
simple saving bank account should suffice, please consult with the bank and the broker they will guide you better