Live Intraday Trading By Professional traders

Wipro. But it would be very great if you give the reason for entry and exit for all calls in the evening or find time. So we all understand price action. thanks

ryan4ucar

Wipro. But it would be very great if you give the reason for entry and exit for all calls in the evening or find time. So we all understand price action. thanks
Sorry man i wont be able to explain every trade its just not possible i take anywhere between 50 to 100 trades a day sometimes more ... trading is a tiring job and i need my free time in the evening to relax ... i suggest you learn daytrading if thats what you want to do and read material online and then ask me questions ...about wipro ill post a chart later with places where i traded

ryan4ucar

Also a humble request to you guys not to pm me about trading methods.. i dont do personal training ask on this thread anything you want.. me or vertigo will reply to all your questions ..aslo the trades taking place are not tips i can get in and get out the next moment and i dont post every trade just the few when i am free..they are for learning purposes

Ameet148

Ryan Bro. I have applied for the PAN card, and I want register with zerodha, and I saw that they use HDFC bank.So, I want to open an account with HDFC, but don't know which account should I open.Can you guide me on this.