Live Intraday Trades By Professional traders

ryan4ucar

i have seen it enough times so dont need much to think about..

in morning expectation was of ranging day and it was supported by 1000 low break fail, so according to this that 1142 range break should have been expected to come back into range but instead was expecting it to sustain outside range...banking stocks particularly didnt show momentum which would have shown that it's gonna be all buyers now...hmmm...wrong analysis..
there is nothing like wrong analysis ....seems like we are 2 different personalities u like to analye a lot and see if its right or wrong and i just want to find easier traed with least analysis possible

Vertigo_1985

there is nothing like wrong analysis ....seems like we are 2 different personalities u like to analye a lot and see if its right or wrong and i just want to find easier traed with least analysis possible
im trying to bring nifty picture into my analysis, it does give many good trade opportunities, as my expectation in morning was of range day should have analysed on that basis unless there was strong evidence against it.

how u see this expiry ? those who have shorted around 6300, 6400..

ryan4ucar

im trying to bring nifty picture into my analysis, it does give many good trade opportunities, as my expectation in morning was of range day should have analysed on that basis unless there was strong evidence against it.

how u see this expiry ? those who have shorted around 6300, 6400..
i dont care man my intraday trades are almost 75% and the rest are midcap stocks with low size ... i dont think beyond the next day , even if i do swing trades later in my career i dont think ill think futher than 2 days ....
well its good u are getting nifty into the picture but that does not mean u have to get buried in analysis keep things as simple as possible , find out trades which give u the best chances of succeeding above all keep conspiracy theories out of ur mind most people endup losing money playing to many conspiracy trades