Live Intraday Trades By Professional traders

I am taking intraday trades nowadays, putting my technical analysis Gyan in use, lets see whether it works or not. I want to share my views publicly as to be sure and get critics views and and suggestions to improve my strategies. Today I bought Vip Industries. Reason is,the stock has been on an intermediate-term uptrend since its August 2013 low at ₹38. After taking support at its significant long-term base zone between ₹56 and ₹58 in late January, the stock started to move up. Its 200-day moving average too cushioned the stock in this region. The stock has decisively breached its key resistance at ₹70 recently. It is hovering well above its 50- and 200-day moving averages.

Further, on Wednesday, the stock surged 3.8 per cent with above average volume, reinforcing the bullish momentum. The indicators on the daily chart are featuring in the bullish zone, backing the uptrend. VIP Industries can extend its on going bull run in the short-term. The targets are ₹80.5 and ₹82. Buy the stock while maintaining a stop-loss at ₹75.7. Current level is

ryan4ucar

I am taking intraday trades nowadays, putting my technical analysis Gyan in use, lets see whether it works or not. I want to share my views publicly as to be sure and get critics views and and suggestions to improve my strategies. Today I bought Vip Industries. Reason is,the stock has been on an intermediate-term uptrend since its August 2013 low at ₹38. After taking support at its significant long-term base zone between ₹56 and ₹58 in late January, the stock started to move up. Its 200-day moving average too cushioned the stock in this region. The stock has decisively breached its key resistance at ₹70 recently. It is hovering well above its 50- and 200-day moving averages.

Further, on Wednesday, the stock surged 3.8 per cent with above average volume, reinforcing the bullish momentum. The indicators on the daily chart are featuring in the bullish zone, backing the uptrend. VIP Industries can extend its on going bull run in the short-term. The targets are ₹80.5 and ₹82. Buy the stock while maintaining a stop-loss at ₹75.7. Current level is
there is about 70% chance u will get stopped , while u put a lot of reasons which seem to be are meant for investors u are making a short term trade , with a intraday stop loss on top are buying a midcap which and be volatile and dont care for technicals because they are thin in liquidity .

look at the chart below buy in the 72 area sell in the 79 area if u want to make another trade price should hold above 79

I like ur analysis but its not meant for short term trading