let's discuss-"THE BEST INTRADAY DATA PROVIDER"

Can you please tell me how can I get that????????
Google Market-data-provider ,

U will find their website. U can ask their reseller from their support in market hours.

Right now they have Christmas offer, avail that, they provide such discounted offer only once a year, this year they are giving 15months RT data at a Price of 10months RT data,

Last edited:
Then which can be called -The best intrady data provider?
In present market there are lots of data provider.Which is good or which is not that you have to decide,through the analysis.But at the same time you have to aware that in this market there are lots of data providers has arises which will give you the data at very low cost but that doesn't mean that they all are good data provider.

pkgmtnl

In present market there are lots of data provider.Which is good or which is not that you have to decide,through the analysis.But at the same time you have to aware that in this market there are lots of data providers has arises which will give you the data at very low cost but that doesn't mean that they all are good data provider.
Yes, Correct,

Best way for U to decide "Use to Take their TRIAL"
Then only U decide...

Like there are so many Car Manufacturers in market, its U who has the final authority to decide which one to go for...!
However there is no harm in getting Opinion of others, but U have to decide which data vendor suits U..

ranger123

Hello All,

Happy New Year to all you.

I want to know the service of Marketdataprovider RT data. I has seen there web site and i did not see how to contact them, if anyone has there phone number please tell me here.

Also plesae tell me what is it charge for RT data for Nifty Options and Nifty Futures only. I do not want any other data so is they provide only this package only.

Thank you and best of luck.

pkgmtnl

Hello All,

Happy New Year to all you.

I want to know the service of Marketdataprovider RT data. I has seen there web site and i did not see how to contact them, if anyone has there phone number please tell me here.

Also plesae tell me what is it charge for RT data for Nifty Options and Nifty Futures only. I do not want any other data so is they provide only this package only.

Thank you and best of luck.
hello sir,
I have been using their data from two years, its fine.
Regarding Subscriptions, every thing is given on their web page.

& U want NIFTY + OPTION its their Package NSE RT5,

U can click the Live Support Given on their website to know some reseller information.

can u suggest me the best but economical intraday data provider for nifty and bank nifty future data..which i can use in my metastock 9 version..
Hi,Presently many data provider available in market. Most of them are economical. You can use istock, esignal india etc.

Please update your metastock version.

Bye

Jaz