Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

niftyoption

NIFTY - SPOT - EOD - 15-03-2015

HEAD AND SHOULDER PATTERN (LEARNING PURPOSE ONLY )

niftyoption

Two Rules

Wyckoff focused exclusively on price action. Earnings and other fundamental information were simply too esoteric and imprecise to be used effectively. Moreover, this information was usually already factored into the price by the time it became available to the average speculator. Before looking at the details, there are two rules to keep in mind. These rules come directly from the book, Charting the Stock Market: The Wyckoff Method, by Jack K. Hutson, David H. Weiss and Craig F. Schroeder.

Rule One: Don't expect the market to behave exactly the same way twice. The market is an artist, not a computer. It has a repertoire of basic behavior patterns that it subtly modifies, combines and springs unexpectedly on its audience. A trading market is an entity with a mind of its own.

Rule Two: Today's market behavior is significant only when it's compared to what the market did yesterday, last week, last month, even last year. There are no predetermined, never-fail levels where the market always changes. Everything the market does today must be compared to what it did before.

Instead of steadfast rules, Wyckoff advocated broad guidelines when analyzing the stock market. Nothing in the stock market is definitive. After all, stock prices are driven by human emotions. We cannot expect the exact same patterns to repeat over time. There will, however, be similar patterns or behaviors that astute chartists can profit from. Chartists should keep the following guidelines in mind and then apply their own judgments to develop a trading strategy.

XRAY27

Hi guys I am from Rajamundry . Love to find this group. Can any one guide me preoper way to learn technical analysis?

Thanks
Welcome to the forum !!! First read "Teach a man fish...By Saint sir !!! and there are many threads covering TA !!!we all here to help...:)

kiran_thiru

just revceived a call from sharekhan. they invited me to attend their free seminar about commodity trading on 26th march 6:00 p.m. in hotel fortune murali park, vijayawada. if any one have interest may join there.

happy trading.

Last edited:

XRAY27

just revceived a call from sharekhan. they invited me to attend their seminar about commodity trading on 26th march 6:00 p.m. in hotel fortune murali park, vijayawada. if any one have interest may join there.

happy trading.
Nice information kiran garu !!! i will try to be there !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.