Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAY27

Yeah..I saw that -WW on the EOD charts, but am not sure if the point 1 is right, or a proper pivot. Need the members' input on it.
TP Bhai...

just watch the point 1 which is above 3 rd and 4th feb'2015..i have taken that as a pivot basing on books i studied..

well,members suggestions are always welcome !!!

Last edited:
TP Bhai...

just watch the point 1 which is above 3 rd and 4th feb'2015..i have taken that as a pivot ...just study price action books for better understanding of the term pivot

well,members suggestions are always welcome !!!
What I mean is, that move on 5-2-15 was a spike in an ongoing downmove, which started on 30-1-15. Considering that, the points 4 & 5 are not yet formed and we may have another high before a more serious downside.

VJAY

My views on WW....in this case when in doubt you can lower TF and draw lines.....
here is it in hrly tf

XRAY27

XRAY27

What I mean is, that move on 5-2-15 was a spike in an ongoing downmove, which started on 30-1-15. Considering that, the points 4 & 5 are not yet formed and we may have another high before a more serious downside.
Dear TP bhai !!!

There are lot of points to consider WW and also Pivot point which are not being discussed in any of the threads !!! if time permits i will put that in this thread !!! :)

XRAY27

sorry XRAY...am forgot that post jumped into todays discussions :)
Hey !! Vjay...just pointing that i have gone through this ww

Status
Not open for further replies.