Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

suktam

hi
query:-
i back tested my system in three lot for my xyz system for past two yrs and got xyz % annual return.. in this system i trade both way buy and sell continuously ..i am always in market with buy or sell..from back test report as a example 4% average loss and 10% average profit ... my confusion is that trade with full quantity is more benefit means buy three lot and hold up to sell level then that sell three lot hold up to buy level?? or
after buying 3 lot if price up up-to my average loss level at that level i book 1 lot profit..then price again up up-to my average profit level i book 2nd lot profit and when my sell level come i exit from 3rd lot and make new 3lot sell position ...i think u understand my problem pl give your view...

XRAY27

hi
i back tested my system in three lot for my xyz system for past two yrs and got xyz % annual return.. in this system i trade both way buy and sell continuously ..i am always in market with buy or sell..from back test report as a example 4% average loss and 10% average profit ... my confusion is that trade with full quantity is more benefit means buy three lot and hold up to sell level then that sell three lot hold up to buy level?? or
after buying 3 lot if price up up-to my average loss level at that level i book 1 lot profit..then price again up up-to my average profit level i book 2nd lot profit and when my sell level come i exit from 3rd lot and make new 3lot sell position ...i think u understand my problem pl give your view...
First option is best option ,provided you can hold that without Emotion of fear..
if that is the case then go for your second option..

suktam

hi
Hi XRAY27 & NiftyOption sirji.. I wait for your reply

niftyoption

hi
Dear suktam ji,
i am not expert in F&O Trading ... and now i am doing day trading and positional in equity , two years i traded options but not fruitful , so i limit to equity for some time and my trading positional or day trading is not based on averaging method ... i strongly against averaging . so i am not able to give proper suggestion , but xray27 is having good knowledge in F&O segment
ALL THE BEST SIR

niftyoption

Jack Bogle

Time is your friend; impulse is your enemy.

If you have trouble imaging a 20% loss in the stock market, you shouldn't be in stocks.

niftyoption

NIFTY - SPOT - HOURLY - ARROW PATTERN

praveen taneja

Bro how much time you invested in learning all this arrow pattern etc.

simply trading by 21/55/100 ema is not usefull???????

Status
Not open for further replies.