Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Praveen ji,

i think you have gone through my trading lesson on EMA's (post no 204) ,well you can use any EMA ..you should be comfortable in trading Price action and it is not "cross over trading "

in that lesson i said EMA trading is of 2 types one is cross over and another is price above and below which means price action
off course you can use 10/35/55 and 10/25/60 ... mode should be price action..

Its not cross over trading....but how enter show with chart..!!!

niftyoption

Cyclone Hud Hud impact in Andhra Pradesh :

Estimated Total Loss : 70,000 Crores above

175000 acare lost total crop ...
STEEL PLANT LOSS 5000 Crores
SHIPYARD LOSS 5000 Crores
IOC, BPCL ,HPCL Loss
Airport damage .... Infra Damage .... Power Plants Damage ...

Last edited:

XRAY27

Its not cross over trading....but how enter show with chart..!!!
what he is showing in all this charts dear!!!!!!!!! still asking for chart !!!!!!! wonderful...
see chart in post 313 for entry..........

:confused::confused:

Last edited:

XRAY27

SWING TRADING

There are many ways or methods of trading in stock markets- one of them is swing trading. Swing trading is a style of trading stocks that attempts to capture short term moves in the stock market. In its simplest form, swing trading is repeatedly buying and selling of stocks near the up or down price swings caused by price volatility. A swing trader typically holds a stock for 2 to 5 days. This time frame is also unique in which you can potentially capture explosive moves in a stock in a very short period of time.

Dos and Don’ts of Swing trading:

1. Admit to losses when they occur: Markets have a way of humbling even the most skilled traders if they let their egos get in the way of their trading. Some traders hold onto losing positions in the hopes that they can eventually break even — a policy that devastates an account in the long run.

2. Try to insulate yourself as much as possible from others’ opinions, whether the person is your 'childhood friend' or a Dalal Street analyst. Remember, Dalal Street is a community, and analysts send out their opinion reports to hundreds, if not thousands, of traders and portfolio managers. Reading those reports can lead you to think like the analyst does - and like hundreds of others do. Good performance doesn’t come by copying what everyone else is doing.

3.Don’t frequent message boards: Message boards often foster a group mentality that a position should behave a certain way. You don’t want to gather knowledge from just anyone on the Internet. Rather, stick to trusted sources and form your own opinion on matters

SOURCE:INTERNET

Last edited:

niftyoption

MURAT TRADING

23-10-2014 6.15 PM - 7.30PM ( 75 Min.) in NSE:)

XRAY27

TATA MOTORS FUT 30 MIN CHART

ONCE BREAK OF 14/10/2014 LOW...I WILL WATCH THE PERFORMANCE OF 490PE........

THIS IS ONLY FOR LEARNING PURPOSE .......

Cyclone Hud Hud impact in Andhra Pradesh :

Estimated Total Loss : 70,000 Crores above

175000 acare lost total crop ...
STEEL PLANT LOSS 5000 Crores
SHIPYARD LOSS 5000 Crores
IOC, BPCL ,HPCL Loss
Airport damage .... Infra Damage .... Power Plants Damage ...

Lots of good business in reconstruction, using the government compensation money :)

XRAY27

30 MIN HTF

5 MIN LTF

NF OPENED UNDER SUPPORT AREA AND I WENT TO LONG AT 3 CANDLE IN 1 MIN CHART

1 MIN TTF

TRADES ARE SELF EXPLANATORY..NF CRACKED AFTER THE COVERING OF SHORT AT 7807..

Status
Not open for further replies.