Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAY27

Any TJ...members........located in this area......:confused:
There is no electricity and mobile connection in total till now may be restored by evening.. this is as per new..till now :(:(:(

INDIAN OIL PETROL STATION

petrol and diesel line at petrol stations

some more

niftyoption

Any TJ...members........located in this area......:confused:
Dear OMSAI Sir,

My town is 280 km distance from Visakhapatnam .....

Damage for shipyard only 5000 cr (approximately they announced )
steel plant damage 2500 cr. (approximately they announced )
Air Port , Radar station , IOC PLANT ,HPCL PLANT damage ,
Agriculture damage , Infrastructure , Buildings damage added this ....

There is no electricity and mobile connection in total till now may be restored by evening.. this is as per new..till now :(:(:(

INDIAN OIL PETROL STATION

petrol and diesel line at petrol stations

some more

I pray and hope all south Indian Tj members is safe.....my condolence to all victims.......

praveen taneja

I pray and hope all south Indian Tj members is safe.....my condolence to all victims.......
Let us all pray for all humans animals and other sepecies who are there and there is suffering due to any reason May god bless them all and help them recover from tragic loss as soon as possible

Let us all pray for all humans animals and other sepecies who are there and there is suffering due to any reason May god bless them all and help them recover from tragic loss as soon as possible
Aamin PT bro....................

praveen taneja

Dear anilnegi ,

No specific time .....

only trialing stop will decide .....
CRM bro want to know one thing as all know I traded max time with tukka and trying to learn TA now so pls ignore my ignorance and kindly clear one doubt as you use 21/55/100 sma set up many use 10/35/55 setup many use 10/25/60 setup as crossover what is difference between them and which one is reliable??? thnx in advance God bless us all Jai Ram Ji Ki

XRAY27

Below is the post of ST da regarding the expectancy of trade system.......

EXPECTANCY OF TRADING METHOD :

The traders have a misconception that if they follow any method /system they will make money....nothing is further from truth. They will make money only if the method has positive expectancy...if it has negative expectancy, traders if they trade that system , they will loose "systematically"

Let us see what this expectancy is and how we can find out expectancy of the method we trade. I will explain the concept in practical terms and also give example of a real trading method, its parameters and how to find expectancy of this method.

The expectancy is the amount you’ll make on the average on every trade per rupee risked on your trading method . Expectancy can be mathematically expressed as :

Expectancy = ( Probability of win X Average win ) - ( Probability of loss x average loss )

In our MM game posted some posts earlier, we had our winners making 2 times our loosers and we had 20 winning and 20 loosing trades so the probability of win/loss both are 50 % or 0.5 So let us solve this equation :

E = ( 0.5 X 2) - ( 0.5 X1)

= 1- 0.5

= 0.5

This expextancy is a positive figure....so the method will make money...and it will make more money if we take more trades on the same.

But if the loosers were two times the winners......then this equation will give expectancy as -0.5 ......so that method will loose money no matter how faithfully you follow it......

Readers can get more information about expectancy in a fine book titled "
'Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom’ by Dr. Van K Tharp

The method will have more expectancy if it has either higher hit rate ie higher percentage of winners or higher average amount made on a winning trade....this is where importance of staying with your winning trades ,adding to your winners and cutting your loosers early comes into play.....

In next post we will apply this concept to a real swing trade method, list the method parameters to understand the expectancy of the method based on actual trades generated by the method ......

Smart_trade

niftyoption

CRM bro want to know one thing as all know I traded max time with tukka and trying to learn TA now so pls ignore my ignorance and kindly clear one doubt as you use 21/55/100 sma set up many use 10/35/55 setup many use 10/25/60 setup as crossover what is difference between them and which one is reliable??? thnx in advance God bless us all Jai Ram Ji Ki
Dear PT ,

my system based on 21-55-100 " EMA " not " SMA "

my trade system is not a cross over system ....

so many trade systems may be success but.... i am convenient with this ...

they may more successful trade systems than my trade system ...

according to your system MM rules and other trade rules change ...

any trade system please do back test ....

niftyoption

According to my trade system ... my trade system is based on EMA s...

It is not a purely PRICE ACTION TRADE SYSTEM

any indicator shows laggard results ... Moving average also indicator ...

It is also form after price movement ....

Please try to learn Pure PRICE ACTION Trading .....

for that mastery on some points

1. Support and Resistance identification in chart
2. Trend Identification
3. Chart Patterns
4. Some important candle stick patterns
ex: i. Bullish Engulfing
ii . Bearish Engulfing
iii. Pin Bar
iv . Hammer and reverse Hammer
5. Mainly learn Swing Trading
make MM Rules and other rules according to your measurements ....

ALL THE BEST
....PT :)

Status
Not open for further replies.