Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjshem

VJAY bro,

To confirm, can you correct me if my understanding is wrong, please?

View attachment 27952
Everything perfect entry,moving of sl nothing wrong .just one thing little underconfident .u r studying pivot method from long be more confident mainthing in pivot method is rally decline mph mpl vph vpl understanding .u r good at it so dont always have doubt.everyone needs to develop their own way of trading from basics (rally decline mph mpl vph vpl).work on how u can take high probable trades with small risk and big reward (this is the holygrail not method).

VJAY

Everything perfect entry,moving of sl nothing wrong .just one thing little underconfident .u r studying pivot method from long be more confident mainthing in pivot method is rally decline mph mpl vph vpl understanding .u r good at it so dont always have doubt.everyone needs to develop their own way of trading from basics (rally decline mph mpl vph vpl).work on how u can take high probable trades with small risk and big reward (this is the holygrail not method).
Dear rjshem,
Yes you are correct.yes am doing some of most probable trades .no its not holygrail :).No one can learn high probable trades from starting itself....one starts with one method trading it for long and analyse his trades once in quarters he starts to find the some probable trades ...then no need to think about rules etc...its goes inhis blood...but it not come in one month ...its take time to grow upto that mindeset....thats why am asking everyone to maintain jounal of his trades ....start of catching most probable trades no one can do that without dicipline in his method...its my experience...Yes I understood some of most probable trades when it sees in my chart never waste my time to enter.....

Last edited:

MSN1979

1535626558484.png

Last edited:

MSN1979

Dear MSN please go through basic posts of this thread again ...Its must
yes I am clear now. I don't know why I got confused.

Please check if this is correctly marked.

1535628197369.png

Last edited:

MSN1979

Long Trigger SL moved Low of WRB
Yellow Entry
Blue Exit
Light Blue White reason for marking VP

1535688282168.png

Status
Not open for further replies.