Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

PreSap

Good MSN :up:....
Pressap...How we trade...we trade visual trend using minor trend...when we allready in trend we use VP's to enter ...if reverse trend then use pvt /abvblw VP opposit current trend...hope it cleared by words...though MSN posted charts it always better than words :)
Great explanation! I think I still need to work on Visual pivots. Imager isn't allowing me to upload more pics. I will try later and edit this post to include a chart with my doubt about the formation of the VPH on Tata Steel.

Thanks for all the help, everyone!
Tata Steel.png

Last edited:

VJAY

yes you are right pic 2 is established trend so we take trades that trend with any opportunity when minor aligns...in pic 1 its not confirmed trend so we wait for mph abv vp if it breaks out its confirmed trend
Dear presap,
Also note opening rules....if open is in gap we avoid direct VP trades ....

MSN1979

Considering BNF Volatility and no option to trade Less Quantities. I am starting Paper Trades on Tata Steel - 5m from today. I will post all my paper trades Live or EOD for seniors to correct and help me learn. Correct or Incorrect trades would be identified at the end of day. Excel sheet would also be updated.

Paper Trade Capital - 1L
Trade type: Equity Cash
Scrip - Only Tata Steel 5 M Chart
Trading Method: 4+1 Setups shared above + ERL
Not including DEVRL Trades for now.

Wishing myself Luck :). Hope this will be a fun filled learning Journey.

VJAY

Great explanation! I think I still need to work on Visual pivots. Imager isn't allowing me to upload more pics. I will try later and edit this post to include a chart with my doubt about the formation of the VPH on Tata Steel.

Thanks for all the help, everyone! View attachment 27947
Dear presap
Not put note as its wrong trade ...as if today scrip opened with some gap then we not take trade @ direct VP's ...so your trade also okey ...many time it will help to avoid whips.....:D
About confussion to identify VP's IMO I posted some images where confussion comes check it....
1535617920045.png

MSN1979

Vijay Sir - Exit Question.

For last trade I take . I think 2 Exit Possible. I think Exit 1 (I think its part of same candle) So I took Exit 2. Is it advisable to move SL so close?

So I want to ask you is which is better exit

Exit 1 or Exit 2

1535619829275.png

PreSap

Dear presap
Not put note as its wrong trade ...as if today scrip opened with some gap then we not take trade @ direct VP's ...so your trade also okey ...many time it will help to avoid whips.....:D
About confussion to identify VP's IMO I posted some images where confussion comes check it....
View attachment 27948
Thanks for sharing this. I had seen this earlier on Subhadip's thread where the break of the last mpl (either before or after the mph) changes the mph to VPH. Makes sense. Thanks!

MSN1979

Dear presap
View attachment 27948
Vijay Sir break of mPL confirms mPH, according to this rule, now if mPL breaks we also mark this as mph and VPH? Please confirm

VJAY

Vijay Sir break of mPL confirms mPH, according to this rule, now if mPL breaks we also mark this as mph and VPH? Please confirm
:confusedd::confusedd: not getting you ..I not given any new rule

VJAY

Vijay Sir - Exit Question.

For last trade I take . I think 2 Exit Possible. I think Exit 1 (I think its part of same candle) So I took Exit 2. Is it advisable to move SL so close?

So I want to ask you is which is better exit

Exit 1 or Exit 2

View attachment 27950
I think 1st one if mpl ...otherwise also can exit there as you showed earleir there big Resistance ....also price weaken there

Status
Not open for further replies.