Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

First study when we call sideways and when is trend as per this method...we look all these with some conditions ...not by eyes

First study when we call sideways and when is trend as per this method...we look all these with some conditions ...not by eyes
I am certainly not using my eyes but rules only. I will edit the above chart more for that oval region with my understanding . Also I have read subhadip and your thread many time end to end. And keep reading it again and again.

VJAY

I am certainly not using my eyes but rules only. I will edit the above chart more for that oval region with my understanding . Also I have read subhadip and your thread many time end to end. And keep reading it again and again.
There is no sideways up to where you marked no 3(when its becomes VPH) ...Only there its called as visual sideways,,,,

VJAY

Sorry Vijay not clear to me as of now . No need to reply to this doubt of mine at this time. I will again go through this thread. Thanks for time.
Me and subhdip brother trading same method but he use some advanced upgraded VP's where I mostly trade basic only...so in trend&non trend views go diferent due to upgraded VP's ....so not go in confussed state reading both threads.....

There is no sideways up to where you marked no 3(when its becomes VPH) ...Only there its called as visual sideways,,,,

In subhadip thread i Found this.

Sideways:

In an UT when we get a lower PH or in a DT when we get a higher PL we have sideways
for e.g. Visual Sideways
We are in visual UT with higher VPL and higher VPH
then we get lower VPH after minor trend confirms to down (minor DT)
now we are in visual sideways until the VPH or VPL is taken out.

So when IN UT lower vph means sideways. Thats why as per you on formation of vph 3 sideways starts?

VJAY

In subhadip thread i Found this.

So when IN UT lower vph means sideways. Thats why as per you on formation of vph 3 sideways starts?
Look what he written carefully....in my chart its UT before that 3 VPH....look chart correctly...there is no inside VP's

Look what he written carefully....in my chart its UT before that 3 VPH....look chart correctly...there is no inside VP's

I am ok with sideways definition of Subhadip . But I got confused due to lower vpl 2 in below chart. As per my understanding of rules higher vpl and higher vph make confirmed uptrend and any other combination will means sideways. So here we have is higher vph but lower vpl.
1536237202213 (1).png

So in below drawing second figure is also UT? As there are no inside pivots and price moved above the last vph.
Untitled.png

Last edited:

VJAY

I am ok with sideways definition of Subhadip . But I got confused due to lower vpl 2 in below chart. As per my understanding of rules higher vpl and higher vph make confirmed uptrend and any other combination will means sideways. So here we have is higher vph but lower vpl. View attachment 29348

So in below drawing second figure is also UT? As there are no inside pivots and price moved above the last vph. View attachment 29349
In my chart where is lower vpl...its clearly showed higher vph &higher vpl ...some thing confussing you...am sure you have many learnings in your mind...for any thing learn new basics you must need to unlearn first...its clearly showing that even tbe basic thi g you are not getting....you had tremendous knowledge in your mind ....so its dificult to move any new things...even me unable to move to any new things as I trading same method since very long time now....this unlearning process is very dificult one.....but i have done it in my initial days when I decided to follow this method....that time i had tryed many methods.....its all my views as seeing your querries...I may be wrong too

Status
Not open for further replies.