Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
No..its normal ERL trade...but drawn (look on image I drawn) some exceptional way used thst mpl also in wicks of VPL...so drawn at body pivot...
IMO you no need to look these ERL's in begining ...try to trade/live papertrade in any scrip with basic rules ...then you can understand step by step everything....if you go all rules disclosed after basic rules with time being its always disturb your understanding....as I know many are learnt basic rules ,backtested but in live they all miss it and start to blame or switch next method :D...So better trade with 1 scrip with 1 qty share with basic rules ...yes you may see losses when using only basic rules (as qty is 1 its losses are just like peanuts)...but it will give you good command in basic then you automaticly start develop....if doubt about this procedure please ask MSN,Vivek and others ....IMO they all come step by step way....hope am not disappointing you ...
Yes Vijay I will start with basic only.As of now I am still having difficulties reconsigning trend. So again reading the thread in slow manner.Thanks

hi vijay bro , took one long trade , had a small profit with part booking , trade 2 , i go fr sell afternoon and made some profit ,it is not marked
View attachment 28067
How is there a long trade.previous day trend was down.then on break of previous day mph by today price action a lower vpl formed on very last candles of previous day,then trend goes side ways.can you please explain your thinking of long trade?

MSN1979

How is there a long trade.previous day trend was down.then on break of previous day mph by today price action a lower vpl formed on very last candles of previous day,then trend goes side ways.can you please explain your thinking of long trade?
Try to ask nearby trades, if you ask people trades taken so long back they will need to open the old charts see what happened back then and then reply. This usually annoys more experienced trader's. Idea time frame is today or yesterday trades ( when markets are open). Is the ideal time frame to ask.

Try to ask nearby trades, if you ask people trades taken so long back they will need to open the old charts see what happened back then and then reply. This usually annoys more experienced trader's. Idea time frame is today or yesterday trades ( when markets are open). Is the ideal time frame to ask.
Sorry for troubles brother.But on the chart there are three days of visual pivots I dont think vivek will have trouble answering that chart if trades are taken as per rules

MSN1979

Sorry for troubles brother.But on the chart there are three days of visual pivots I dont think vivek will have trouble answering it if trades are taken as per rule.
I have done the same, like you earlier and I got the same reply. I am just saving you some tough time :) rest is upto you to decide. If vivek bro is happy, no issues here.

Also when experience levels increases. new setups are included into method with time and one is independent to include them as per free will. So some other entry rules are BOF BDF ERL DVERL etc... and list goes on.

I have done the same, like you earlier and I got the same reply. I am just saving you some tough time :) rest is upto you to decide. If vivek bro is happy, no issues here.

Also when experience levels increases. new setups are included into method with time and one is independent to include them as per free will. So some new rules are BOF BDF ERL DVERL etc... and list goes on.
I dont have any problem if someone dont want to reply. But vijay has shown lots of patience and vivek is also showing the same .Due to their patience my confidence of asking question increases.Vijay giving us the rules and set ups is more than enough for me. And i know in this industry not many people share there ideas as its very competitive. So what vijay has done is more than enough. Itch of doubts will always push my fingers on keyboard .So cant stop it.sorry

MSN1979

I dont have any problem if someone dont want to reply. But vijay has shown lots of patience and vivek is also showing the same .Due to their patience my confidence of asking question increases.Vijay giving us the rules and set ups is more than enough for me. And i know in this industry not many people share there ideas as its very competitive. So what vijay has done is more than enough. Itch of doubts will always push my fingers on keyboard .So cant stop it.sorry
They always help bro and help so many of us selflessly. If they are so kind to us in replying. We should also be considerate as learners. I know some experienced members getting 400+ emails loads of chat messages and phone calls. So it can be cumbersome for them too.

Vijay sir has already replied to this question in post #797 and vivek also told reason for not taking longs as SL was too far away.

They always help bro and help so many of us selflessly. If they are so kind to us in replying. We should also be considerate as learners. I know some experienced members getting 400+ emails loads of chat messages and phone calls. So it can be cumbersome for them too.

Vijay sir has already replied to this question in post #797 and vivek also told reason for not taking longs as SL was too far away.

Hi MSN,

I sincerely had a very genuine doubt and in 797 post trade is there ,please see vijay marked it for you . Someone does not taking the trade does not mean trade is not there. Vivek and Vijay both marked the trade. As it did not made sense to me So I asked.

I respect the hard work of Vijay because he first learned this method . Then he traded this method for years. Only after he is sure about the method he wanted others to learn.

So basically vijay is giving us 8 to 9 years of knowledge . I respect vijay struggle and pain he endured and also respect anyone who will go through this pain.

I know others here also have one life to live and have other responsibilities like families , friends ,dreams,travels that they need to take care of. So I am not expecting quick replies from anyone.

Some traders are very emotionally attached with their methods. So i definitely think a lot before asking question because it can frustrate them and can also hurt them. Traders are very much into their methods as its there own psychology make them choose a method.
Vijay is sure a very senior person to me because he is very active in old threads also.

Its my pleasure to read posts of Vijay ,smart trade , saint and subhadip all these people are trend traders.

And i dont know If I am being inconsiderate But I still want to know why vivek marked the long. I dont care about stop loss . Taking trade is person discretion not system discretion.

Thanks.

Last edited:

MSN1979

Arey msn i

Hi MSN,

I sincerely had a very genuine doubt and in 797 post trade is there ,please see vijay marked it for you . Someone does not taking the trade does not mean trade is not there. Vivek and Vijay both marked the trade. As it did not made sense to me I asked.

I respect the hard work of vijay because he first learned this method . Then he traded this method for years. Only after he is sure about the method he wanted others to learn.

So basically vijay is giving us 8 to 9 years of knowledge . I respect vijay struggle and pain he endured and also respect anyone who will go through this pain.I am not expecting quick replies from anyone. But I Still have the doubt.

Thanks.
Bro this would be my last reply to you. NOt becuase i am angry but i feel i am trolling now.

Please think the reason for not taking the trade. It would be same as I also think no longs present. But I was wrong as that long is present as per system. Anyway I don't see any difference in me not talking the trade and you don't think long is present. As the reason was same.

Also I don't see whatever you are writing makes any sense to me. Nobody is denying contributions made by Vijay bro. We are all greatful to him just like you. So I am missing the point you are trying to make.

Bro this would be my last reply to you. NOt becuase i am angry but i feel i am trolling now.

Please think the reason for not taking the trade. It would be same as I also think no longs present. But I was wrong as that long is present as per system. Anyway I don't see any difference in me not talking the trade and you don't think long is present. As the reason was same.

Also I don't see whatever you are writing makes any sense to me. Nobody is denying contributions made by Vijay bro. We are all greatful to him just like you. So I am missing the point you are trying to make.
I am not trying to make any point . Just written what I feel about trading ,traders , life of traders and how I respect them as I myself struggled a lot as positional trader for two years since 2014 and only in 2017 made some profits. :):):):D:D:D:D .

Status
Not open for further replies.