Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look prev day ws allready in UT....today open in yesterday range and come out print mph....in UT tbis scenerios mostly give false trades....check your self for its success rate...or you can take trade even 1st mph....rules are made by who traded this method so beutifully and successfully.... Its not my own rules ....you can change it after trading it successively in future ...no hard rules ...rules are for one to start a method rightly....though to follow method is not easy job....ita painfull :)

which day you mentioned as UT?is it 9/5 as per me after print of vpl ..one need vph and then a pivot above vph for start of UT.

Previous to 9/5 that ie 9/4 and 9/3 ended in DT.

I would have on 9/6 waited for formation of VPh and then on mpl below it would hv gone short. or without formation of VPh I would hv gone short on break of VPl or pivot break below it

Because once VPh formed and if we get pivot break below it then there is significance move left. Also break of VPL of 9/5 on 9/6 would hv confirmed the downtrend.

VJAY

which day you mentioned as UT?is it 9/5 as per me after print of vpl ..one need vph and then a pivot above vph for start of UT.

Previous to 9/5 that ie 9/4 and 9/3 ended in DT.

I would have on 9/6 waited for formation of VPh and then on mpl below it would hv gone short. or without formation of VPh I would hv gone short on break of VPl or pivot break below it

Because once VPh formed and if we get pivot break below it then there is significance move left. Also break of VPL of 9/5 on 9/6 would hv confirmed the downtrend.
Reply for post 1366

Last edited:

Taiki

Statitics of sept month....interestingly win trades more than loss trades ...rarely seen

View attachment 28947
Congrats, This is a splendid performance Vijay bro. Keep going and keep sharing.

Best Regards
Taiki

VJAY

Are there any compilation/PDFs available for fishing?
Previously wisp made one file I think ...But I don't have it ...some where he posted it....anyone have it please post it again here

VJAY

Reduce the time you spend with negative people and surround yourself with positive people, it will soon rub off on you too...

:):D:cool::cooll::cooll:

VJAY

Ugly bar in BNF ....:D

1538366701265.png

Status
Not open for further replies.