Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSN1979

I think vijay you should not cut the stock quote name from screenshot...now how will i know which script is this..I am seeing almost everyone pasting screenshot without stock name..i think newbies will neeed to know script name..just in case they want to verify their marking..
My chart is a bit different

How we start the day?......................................

in scenario 3 why we are going long above only 2nd mph why not just above 1st mph . 1st mph is also above vph..Might be a silly question but still the itch...

ZV418K.png

Vis UT yesterday afternoon then

1.Gap into range but above ERL
2.Gap above VPH
3.gap in to range and comes above yday high
4.gap beyond VPL
5.gap into range below ERL
6.gap beyond VPL and back into def area(ERL area)
7.gap beyond VPL and goes stright back to above VPH

Just some changes for if DT yesterday afternoon...

1.If gap below VPL then short 1st bar if its bearish or wait for minor pivot for short
2.gap into def area(erl area) ----Visual PH required for long or it has to come
back below VPL and trade back into def area then that pvt in def area can used

ALSO IF GAP INTO RANGE THEN WE NEVER GO LONG/SHORT DIRECTLY @ VP'S

PreSap

Ist trade visual down so hes shorted as bof at previous mph.this i think his way of trading .we do it using vrl as per original itf method also .presap good going keep it up.
Yes rjshem sir, that is why I took the trade but I wanted to do as per system mentioned here. I did not keep in mind that the recommended point is failures at VPs should be taken. I will try to remember this point.

Thanks for the encouragement and the teachings, gentlemen!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Due to some pivots being inside other pivots I am having confusion marking vps on very last day of below screenshot that september 6.It will be great if some one can help me on last day and can also verify the days and trades as per markings.
Capture1.PNG

VJAY

Look prev day ws allready in UT....today open in yesterday range and come out print mph....in UT tbis scenerios mostly give false trades....check your self for its success rate...or you can take trade even 1st mph....rules are made by who traded this method so beutifully and successfully.... Its not my own rules ....you can change it after trading it successively in future ...no hard rules ...rules are for one to start a method rightly....though to follow method is not easy job....ita painfull :)

Vijay without rule one can not trade smaller time frames with so much chaos...there has to be method to madness..there is organisation in chaos..and rules help to see patterns in chaos...yes its painful...

Status
Not open for further replies.