Join me in Trading Crude Oil 5:30 to 10:30

MSN1979

Long in Crude, post inventory,, SL HIT -15 P
1552489290944.png

Last edited:

augubhai

I prefer to enter on significant directional push in any direction, and then ignore the day's volatility and hold till EOD. I have observed that very often good directional moves begin after 4 AM New York time (1:30 PM our time). I could get in even later between 5-8 PM, but I prefer to get in early.

MSN1979

I prefer to enter on significant directional push in any direction, and then ignore the day's volatility and hold till EOD. I have observed that very often good directional moves begin after 4 AM New York time (1:30 PM our time). I could get in even later between 5-8 PM, but I prefer to get in early.
Yes I have also observed , Have so much on hands before 3:30 in nifty, Already stressed too much in Nifty, not sure if a volatile script like crude could be handled

MSN1979

Some data Problem ...Earlier analysis invalid

Last edited:

MSN1979

Victoria falls in Crude. Agubhai Should have listen to you.

1552654534960.png

MSN1979

Anyone aware about new MCX timings, I got a message timing has changed. Looking @ website for Info

I am having some serious data issues for ami, So I contacted Value RT customer service to complain that crude chart Candles was missing again today and this has been happening for last 3 days. You can take other data provider and take refund and email us and then closed chat window.

Indian Business have so much monopoly that they simply don't care. I really don't want to pay for GDFL. Not until I start earning from markets.
Josh Utility has too many problems. What other options do I have? Guys send some help Ideas. I cant use charting websites like Trading view, since I can't trade without amibroker.

I need a reasonable data provider for my trading, not 100% perfect but data should be reliable and no candles missing. GDFL is way out of Budget.

Any suggestions guys?

Value RT- 500 per month for MCX
Value RT- 800 per month for both mcx and equity ( I trade Equity in morning)

GDFL - 2050 per month for Mcx , I get it for 1700 for being with zerodha. Really 3.5x amount for realible data????
GDFL- 3220 per month for combined mcx and equity . 4x the amount that I am paying currently. If I am with zerodha its 2990

Last edited:

augubhai

Since March 11, MCX timing from 9 AM to 11:30PM, because of daylight saving time.

Truedata gives MCX data for around Rs.1500 per month. In my opinion, their MCX data feed is not as good as their NFO data feed. Though missing ticks occur in both the NFO and MCX feeds, it occurs more frequently in the MCX data feed. Very often, OHLCV values change when backfilled.

I feel TrueData is comparable or even better that GDFL.

MSN1979

Since March 11, MCX timing from 9 AM to 11:30PM, because of daylight saving time.

Truedata gives MCX data for around Rs.1500 per month. In my opinion, their MCX data feed is not as good as their NFO data feed. Though missing ticks occur in both the NFO and MCX feeds, it occurs more frequently in the MCX data feed. Very often, OHLCV values change when backfilled.

I feel TrueData is comparable or even better that GDFL.

I came across a thread where dosss shared a link to get plugin from investing.com, will let u know if plugin works. Also came across a vendor and they offer feed for 500 across all segment by name of amifeed