Join me in Trading Crude Oil 5:30 to 10:30

MSN1979

Today Trade short Full QTY

Trade Reversal 50% QTY

Waiting for Short Setup for now on 3 Min

Our short triggered 1 hour before on STF so waiting for reentry setup

1551876341154.png

MSN1979

1 Possible short not taken, I could not see any proper setup.

No trades today

pannet1

sorry to interrupt.
nice price action trading

i feel the amibroker data is not perfect. i may be wrong. why not refer US Oil chart too for reference. see how the daily open lines (yellow) are acting as support and resistance. by focusing only on the smaller timeframe chart, we may miss the importance of certain price points (open lines).

1551888462217.png

just my few cents.

MSN1979

sorry to interrupt.
nice price action trading

i feel the amibroker data is not perfect. i may be wrong. why not refer US Oil chart too for reference. see how the daily open lines (yellow) are acting as support and resistance. by focusing only on the smaller timeframe chart, we may miss the importance of certain price points (open lines).

View attachment 33738

just my few cents.
You are not interrupting bro. Thanx for your inputs.
Yes using Josh bro utility, yes data is not realiable at all that's the reason I did not trade yesterday. After backfill data changed. Today also facing same issue.

I need proper data for trading, might have to go for gdfl but its very expensive.

MSN1979

why not refer US Oil chart too for reference.

Bro I use it from Trading View, but problem is if rupee falls then us is going up and we are going down. What i have found is its only useful to use dollar chart after 5 when currency is closed for us.

Yes I often trade STF charts directly, for sniper attacks of 10-20 points that works great and I close my dukann and go but lately trying to understand HTF trend and trade accordingly in smaller time frames. So trying to enhance my trades by simple techniques

Trade FULL quantities when in direction of HTF

Trade Half in Counter Trends

Use PPB exits

Overall Idea is to increase points to 35 per day average ( So far not happening ) Need to fix the chart issues.

pannet1

Bro I use it from Trading View, but problem is if rupee falls then us is going up and we are going down. What i have found is its only useful to use dollar chart after 5 when currency is closed for us.
Yes, you are right. thats the problem.

Yes I often trade STF charts directly, for sniper attacks of 10-20 points that works great and I close my dukann and go but lately trying to understand HTF trend and trade accordingly in smaller time frames. So trying to enhance my trades by simple techniques
If the sniper attacks are working out, then its good. daily 10-20 points if a decent amount of profit. I guess.

Trade FULL quantities when in direction of HTF

Trade Half in Counter Trends
I was thinking in these lines but i recently got an alternate thinking to this. trend changes start from smaller timeframe. So i was told to be in the now moment and when things go wrong, look at HTF (in fact, i should be look at exit points prior entering). But, I look at it as a battle of many trades not as a single trade, so your MO may vary.

Use PPB exits

Overall Idea is to increase points to 35 per day average ( So far not happening ) Need to fix the chart issues.
I would really hate to disturb your flow. But if you are interested check TA fallacy thread (my signature).

MSN1979

Yes, you are right. thats the problem.

If the sniper attacks are working out, then its good. daily 10-20 points if a decent amount of profit. I guess.

I was thinking in these lines but i recently got an alternate thinking to this. trend changes start from smaller timeframe. So i was told to be in the now moment and when things go wrong, look at HTF (in fact, i should be look at exit points prior entering). But, I look at it as a battle of many trades not as a single trade, so your MO may vary.

I would really hate to disturb your flow. But if you are interested check TA fallacy thread (my signature).
Yes now movement are exactly my sniping areas. Well not everyday is a Sunday bit on a good volatile day it will leave 10 points

I will check the thread you mentioned.

I trade mini, so usually left with peanuts after tp And experiments. Sometimes have to pay comission and taxes from pocket

pannet1

the final rescue attempt was a flip (-8x)

this time the channel played well.
After C is formed, channel was drawn by plotting AC till B.
this showed potential turning points at 1 and 2..

This is all we need to know from a crystal ball.
then if it happens we do certain steps (attack) if not another set of steps (defense).

Selection_038.png