Is earning 2000 daily enough........ But theres a prob????????

HOWS EARNING 2000 DAILY FOR INTRADAY TRADER??

• EXCELLENT

Votes: 248 34.7%
  • GOOD

Votes: 230 32.2%
  • REASONABLE

Votes: 140 19.6%
  • LESS

Votes: 97 13.6%

• Total voters

ARMHM

sir can u give me to liink to that zip file bcoz thread is so long n when i read about 25pages i start forgetting earlier to tell u frankly now i m not so young i m 41yrs of old age so its obvious that memory is not so sharp now.Thnx to u n saint sir also god bless u all:)
You are 13 years younger than me. If you call yourself old then what should I call myself?

L

learn2trade08

Sir,
most of your messages are invaluable and well appreciated!
thanks

Never reject any day in ur life bcoz...a gud day gives us happiness...a bad day gives us xperience.... both r essential 2 life...so enjoy every day....:)

praveen taneja

Never reject any day in ur life bcoz...a gud day gives us happiness...a bad day gives us xperience.... both r essential 2 life...so enjoy every day....:)
sir u can say it bcoz u r not at my position whenever i book loss it cut my heart from the middle many groups n many forum cant help me but at traderji at least i began to know where is some hope.I want to earn n thats too before that so dont b in a habit of losing god bless u all n sply organisers of this forum:eek:

sir u can say it bcoz u r not at my position whenever i book loss it cut my heart from the middle many groups n many forum cant help me but at traderji at least i began to know where is some hope.I want to earn n thats too before that so dont b in a habit of losing god bless u all n sply organisers of this forum:eek:
If booking losses cuts your heart from the middle, u r in the wrong business brother..

Shishya

praveen taneja

if booking losses cuts your heart from the middle, u r in the wrong business brother..

Shishya
if i was in the wrong business mkt hav thrown me out i m in this mkt from 1990 want to inform u but daily strategy change according to mkt n want to learn new styles only thnx for replying

Satyen

Friend what shisya was trying to say booking loss is also part of this business ( STOP LOSS ) but thing is you keep your loss small and let the profit run ..........

Regards
Satya