Is earning 2000 daily enough........ But theres a prob????????

HOWS EARNING 2000 DAILY FOR INTRADAY TRADER??

• EXCELLENT

Votes: 248 34.7%
  • GOOD

Votes: 230 32.2%
  • REASONABLE

Votes: 140 19.6%
  • LESS

Votes: 97 13.6%

• Total voters
It seems ur strategy works during the opening hours only. Divide a days trading session into sections. The first hour after market open is part one, second is the last one hour and the middle part is the third one. Then u may get a diffrent picture of a days market session. U can employ different starategies for each section of a day.

Hi to all,

just wanted to ask a very simple question and a real problem faced by me many times.

In many trading sessions i use to earn 1000-2000. It happened for cont 8-10 trading sessions, but after that i started facing a problem like, i started thinking k when in 2 hrs of trading i can earn 2k, then why to waste my whole day, the same thing i can do for the remaining trading session and lets earn additional rs 500-1000. And when i started doing this definately i loose the earned profit also and day closes with a loss.

Why i dont know as im doing trading in same style as doing at time of earing 1000-2000.

2nd i want to know is earning 1000-2000 a day is good for a full time trader??

yes i lost most of my portfolio in equities but from the last mnth i work in options of nifty n getting some profit but w/o any software or knowledge n with tips gathered from here n there i m trapped in calls of nifty n RIL.I hav two calls of nifty4400@ 40Rs n two calls of RIL 2250@ 32Rs dont know wat to do wait or book loss can any body suggest me wat to do now?
while taking call, u should have a clear exit strategy with strict stop loss.
Nifty 4400 call was closed at the price 9.10 today.
with Nifty underlying at the 3837, it has broken a measure support level of 3850.
In my opinion in the month of July nifty is not going above 4440(above which u shall be in the money) so square up your position and cash whatever u can,else u shall lose your whole premium.

krishna23

yes i lost most of my portfolio in equities but from the last mnth i work in options of nifty n getting some profit but w/o any software or knowledge n with tips gathered from here n there i m trapped in calls of nifty n RIL.I hav two calls of nifty4400@ 40Rs n two calls of RIL 2250@ 32Rs dont know wat to do wait or book loss can any body suggest me wat to do now?
there isn't much u can do after that apart frm learning...instead of buying naked calls use spreads...always evaluate the risk/reward,time decay,volatility etc...

praveen taneja

i want to b steel sir n thats why still in fire but need a n ironman to b shaped can u help me on that.I joined many groups n tips sender but still never got a man whom can i say that he know something all making fool people n boast of 90% accurate calls.Any way thnx for reply sir god bless u

C

Czar

The problem with most is they keep asking for a solution but never look for one & it may be right under their noses... Each man is on his own sir, the sooner you learn that the faster the problem solved, not to keep waiting for some angel to come & solve the problems...

sudoku1

Death is not the greatest loss in life....The greatest loss is when a gud trader dies while we are alive..........:D

Death is not the greatest loss in life....The greatest loss is when a gud trader dies while we are alive..........:D
Any connection to this discussion........or just like that,Sudoku?

Saint