Is earning 2000 daily enough........ But theres a prob????????

HOWS EARNING 2000 DAILY FOR INTRADAY TRADER??

• EXCELLENT

Votes: 248 34.7%
  • GOOD

Votes: 230 32.2%
  • REASONABLE

Votes: 140 19.6%
  • LESS

Votes: 97 13.6%

• Total voters

NOMINDTR

Hello all
I voted "Reasonable" in the polls but since that day I am wondering what would be the trading capital here? Please disregard this question if anybody thinks its not valid.
Regards
Robin..
I believe we don't know :)

Can you tell me where intraday trading training is provided??? i want to be a life time trader , and i dont want to run behind calls provider for everyday tips...
Please let me know where can i get a useful training to be a sucessful intraday trader???

Advance thanks,
Rajesh

Can you tell me where intraday trading training is provided??? i want to be a life time trader , and i dont want to run behind calls provider for everyday tips...
Please let me know where can i get a useful training to be a sucessful intraday trader???

Advance thanks,
Rajesh
Are you doing some job currently?

rohangawale

Advance thanks,
Rajesh
This is a field where no body can teach you. you will have to apply your mind at each stage as trading is art. its not 1+1=2 in trading it all depends on ur psycology.
so first learn the basics of tech ana. find a method which suits ur personality, backtest it and then put real money in trading with small qty. and increase as per the results.
:thumb:

sudoku1

Advance thanks,
Rajesh
''trading is not what it's supposed 2 b...... Its what it is..... The way u cope with it is what makes the difference."

NOMINDTR

i want to be a life time trader , and i dont want to run behind calls provider for everyday tips...

Advance thanks,
Rajesh
That's great. :)

There is no such formal training in trading. Trading is all about analyzing the market using statistical tools, taking a decision and managing your decision.

Practice, experience with real money would teach you how to manage your mind, money and methods.

World's greatest Literature are written line by line.

Good Wishes

U

uasish

Advance thanks,
Rajesh
Provided in front of the Computer Screen from 9.56 to 3.00 everyday if & only if your money is involded then only; otherwise Paper trading can max gear you up for the if what situations.

ash.paul

Provided in front of the Computer Screen from 9.56 to 3.00 everyday if & only if your money is involded then only; otherwise Paper trading can max gear you up for the if what situations.
Totally agree with it. It is said that atleast 10,000 hours of screen time will put you in a level where you can understand the market dynamics, how the price action work. Opening a small real account will definitely teach a lot better than paper trading. you knw why? because then only you would be able to feel the pressure, the stress while loosing and emotions when you win a trade...dont forget to keep a trading journal in which you should be recording all most all the reasons which lead you to take trades of the day and same while closing. Believe it or not it will improve your skills a lot IMO. There are lot more things which you should be looking at before starting.
I personally recommend you to go through Trading for Living by Alex Elder(or any by Elder). This book may solve almost all your queries, please give it alteast 2 times read. Best wishes!!