Is earning 2000 daily enough........ But theres a prob????????

HOWS EARNING 2000 DAILY FOR INTRADAY TRADER??

• EXCELLENT

Votes: 248 34.7%
  • GOOD

Votes: 230 32.2%
  • REASONABLE

Votes: 140 19.6%
  • LESS

Votes: 97 13.6%

• Total voters

NOMINDTR

How come human psychology and Risk/Money Management comes under same roof? I would agree if you would have said both are inter-related.
What is a Risk?

There can not be universal rule. Money management is something tightly coupled with "Risk". And again Risk is subjective and relative. That is why we are having this thread. Earning 2K on daily basis is not same thing for every trader.

Trading systems, indicators you use, management you enforce all are to make you to feel that you are trading professionally. And when you find all these things happen with no much effort on your side, then you have become what you want to.

In first place, what you don't follow your own Risk management rule? You call it not having self-discipline. Then discipline itself is a psychological trait. One could learn to be disciplined and the other may find it difficult. If you say, all are here, are exceptional in this respect, then you are right.

And.. as you said, if one could trade that simple by following the 3Ms easily, believe me trading would be the most popular profession on the planet.

ash.paul

What is a Risk?

There can not be universal rule. Money management is something tightly coupled with "Risk". And again Risk is subjective and relative. That is why we are having this thread. Earning 2K on daily basis is not same thing for every trader.

Trading systems, indicators you use, management you enforce all are to make you to feel that you are trading professionally. And when you find all these things happen with no much effort on your side, then you have become what you want to.

In first place, what you don't follow your own Risk management rule? You call it not having self-discipline. Then discipline itself is a psychological trait. One could learn to be disciplined and the other may find it difficult. If you say, all are here, are exceptional in this respect, then you are right.

And.. as you said, if one could trade that simple by following the 3Ms easily, believe me trading would be the most popular profession on the planet.
I think you didnot get my point, all I am asking is, you to acknowlege that moneymanagement doesnot comes under psychology as both are different subjects but in trading where human brain is involved normally, to follow a set of rules you need proper mindset, discipline or whatever you name it but if that any person in particular has mastered to conquere his own emotions having a zen/monk like mindset will not be close to successful without proper moneymanagement in his business model. Just Imagine a alogritmic or a robotic program which has been programmed to trade with a set of system without taking MM into account. will it be any success? even if the computer is the best in the world. Every aspect has its own place.

ash.paul

For me this thread is a joke, sorry to be that blunt. What is 2k daily enough or not everone gottu ask themselves if any amount is enough or not. If he/she is asking how much can be made daily, monthly etc then sky is most certainly the limit but it really depends on your stakes. It is realistic to assume that a proficient scalper can average at least 20 ticks, per contract, per day, fairly effortlessly and a good swing trader will average the same amount when you divide their net gain by the time taken to make it. So if you are trading at 1rupee a tick thats 20 rupees a day income, or Rs10 a tick, that is Rs200 per day income. So it all depends how many tick of consistent profit you are making day in day out, or week in week out etc. and multiply that to your tick value(relative to your account size).

For a person with a good capital say Rs10000k then earning few tick a month will be enough for him/her that person will not necessarily to glued to the screen as trading becomes effortless, few trades of the weekly chart will be more than enough in general unless he got 1000k expenses per month which IMO is not normal with any of you i believe.

By not doing what you did last year
I had invested in equity most of time and one time in nifty future and that future investment resulted in loss of 10,200/-. :( I am trying options now. Should I try some tipster service? One is claiming to recover my losses in just one month but I have doubt about it. Should I try it or not to recover my losses? I don't want to earn anything extra from market. I just want to recover my losses. Last year has taught me a lesson. Market is not for me to earn as I can't bear further loss. 27K is a big amount for me. I have not entered in market since july 2008. Hence I have decided not to earn from it, I just wanna recover my losses somehow (of course without any further loss). thanks.

p.s.: reason for trying options is that I have very small capital to invest in market now. I can't even dream about futures due to their lots size. So I am trying options due to leverage offered by them. Please help me and don't just say "Keep away from market". Once I recover my losses, I will stay away. :( Due to my job timing 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and even after that due to tight schedule (overtime in industry), I don't have time learning TA etc. Althought I know these concepts are important but again I don't want to remain in market, once I recover my losses. My monthly salary is 8000/- out of which I get 6803/- cash in hand. Remaining is deducted for ESI etc. I know I have lost almost 4 months of salary in the market. :(

Last edited:

rohangawale

I have lost 27k last year. How to earn that back?
By trading exactly opposite of you traded last year.
just reverse ur trades.
when u think of buying, short it and vice-versa.
your acc will grow like moneyplant. :clap::lol:

How to sell my existing Akruti shares

Friends,
I have a real probelm.
I could not sell my akruti shares by 26th March.
Now Akruti is out of F & O, and i am unable to sell it online.

Pleas suggest what to do?

Thanks
Shri