Ipo Diary

I have invested in indosolar why its good cuz many has given avoid and its a very average IPO so i should get 100 percent allocation

but when it listed many might want to add as a laternative solar energy flavour sonor or later come into the market and money will flow

I feel in 5 years time if company is managed wll call give you 4 times return on compaital invested now

GBji

Which of the current IPO's look good and can give decent returns post listing? Waiting for your valuable comments..
so many IPO at a time

my preference may be

career point
Eros
Ramky
VA Tec
microsec - subject to funds

GB

Hello GB,

Thanks for your post.

Missing your diary along with recommendations.Had been following advice which you used to give in other forum.With the IPO market picking up your advice would be invaluable.

Thanks

GBji

Which of the current IPO's(VA wabtech, Ashok Buildcon, Techpro) looks good and can give decent returns post listing? Can you list which one would you prefer and in what order? Shd I avoid any of the three? Waiting for your valuable comments..

GBji

Which of the current IPO's(VA wabtech, Ashok Buildcon, Techpro) looks good and can give decent returns post listing? Can you list which one would you prefer and in what order? Shd I avoid any of the three? Waiting for your valuable comments..
I will prefer
Techpro - to apply , will watch QIB closing 27th

VAwebtech - will watch closing of QIB today 24th
Ashoka Buildcon - may skip