Ipo Diary

GBji

VaTech Wabag has released an advertisement stating that applicants can withdrw from the IPO. Its because of some errors in the RHP.

http://postimage.org/image/1b6415cbo/

Shd I withdraw from this IPO? whats ur take on this?? Thanks in advance for your valuable comments..
this is technical reqirement to give option to applicants to withdraw , when objected by someone for wrong information in RHP.

widrawals are very few say hardly 1% of applications made , so no need to worry , and stay invested

I am new to this investing field and I would like to know more about IPOs.
I followed CIL IPO and I noted that it was priced at 225-245 band.
so if we would have bought it, it would ahve costed us this amt only or it could cost less or more also depending on demand?
another if our application is rejected, how do we get the refund?
hope other members help me out.
:)

rajeabc

I am new to this investing field and I would like to know more about IPOs.
I followed CIL IPO and I noted that it was priced at 225-245 band.
so if we would have bought it, it would ahve costed us this amt only or it could cost less or more also depending on demand?
another if our application is rejected, how do we get the refund?
hope other members help me out.
:)
Price is going to set in between 225-245. Most probably at 245 . Retail investors will get 5% discount..

Thanks rajeabc.
My question is generic.
In case of any IPO will the final price be between teh price band told to us when issued or can it be different?

Also, if we do not get the share then how is our money refunded?

Thanks rajeabc.
My question is generic.
In case of any IPO will the final price be between teh price band told to us when issued or can it be different?

1.final price will be announce between the price band only for any IPO
2. Refund will be made by ECS/DD in favour of the name in your Bank a/c attached with demat a/c and you may expect the same within 10 to 15 days depending on city and mode of refund

rajeabc

Thanks rajeabc.
My question is generic.

Price would be set in between IPO price band. it can not be more than range's higher limit(245 in CIL) . for CIL , Government is going to decide the price today , 25th Oct.

Its depend on various aspect , your broker , city etc but you should get it within 10-15 days.
Now people prefer , ASBA( Application Supported by Blocked Amount). Money would be blocked, not taken out from your a/c, until final decision and once decision is taken money would be deducted based on the number of shares allocated to you. If no share allocated to you, money would be released for your use.