Intraday Trading with Gann

rammmeo

high 4962.80 so 2nd tgt achieved

my frnd from my exp i am telling its easy to hold a certain position for such a long time .
i am sure tht maximum people would hv left position at tgt 1 or even long before
atleast i dont hold poisitions longer than 30 to 40 min than the risk inc too much

my frnd from my exp i am telling its easy to hold a certain position for such a long time .
i am sure tht maximum people would hv left position at tgt 1 or even long before
atleast i dont hold poisitions longer than 30 to 40 min than the risk inc too much
Dear Rammeo,

You are right, second and third target were paper trading for me, only the 1st target i traded and came out of it.

Am satisified with 1st target, it always happens to me that after i sell it goes up and when i buy it goes down. hence i stick to 1st target only and if confident it may reach 2nd target . only then i extend otherwise no way.

Think we can make more capital by just trading 15 to 30 points daily . which i learnt for the past one week.

Thanks
Urs

rammmeo

Dear Rammeo,

You are right, second and third target were paper trading for me, only the 1st target i traded and came out of it.

Am satisified with 1st target, it always happens to me that after i sell it goes up and when i buy it goes down. hence i stick to 1st target only and if confident it may reach 2nd target . only then i extend otherwise no way.

Think we can make more capital by just trading 15 to 30 points daily . which i learnt for the past one week.

Thanks
Urs
As per my tech
i only wait for 2nd,3rd or ....... only when i have multiple lots
than i book my 1st tgt and move Sl to my buy or sell price
similarly i do it with 2nd and 3rd lot
on hit of 2nd SL moves to tgt 1 and so on.......

but prob with this is hv to play with multiple lots
and if SL hits first than it creates big losses

ocil

Dear Rammeo,

Thanks
Urs
Always your RPT -risk per trade should be 1:2 for intraday & 1:3 for positional ...SO if your SL is 20 point your profit per trade should be 40 points in intraday. so if your wining trade is just 50% u still in profit.:)

Always your RPT -risk per trade should be 1:2 for intraday & 1:3 for positional ...SO if your SL is 20 point your profit per trade should be 40 points in intraday. so if your wining trade is just 50% u still in profit.:)
As per gann EOD.

Today's Level : for nifty future and mnifty

As per Gann calc nifty and minity levels for tommorrow - Buy entry - 4994.781, SL 4971.246, TGT 1 5006.563, TGT 2 5018.414, TGT 3 5030.266, TGT 4 5042.053 and Sell entry level 4971.246, SL 4994.781, TGT 1 4959.463, TGT 2 4947.767. TGT 3 4936.041, TGT 4 4924.351.

Iam checking on this also to see how it fairs.

:)
Dear Kavi and Rammmeo,

What timeframe do you take the LTP ? 5 or 15 minutes or 1 minute
Also i saw in the forum someone taking VWAP of 09:29 and someother between 09:15 to 09:25.
Now which one is correct.

Urs

ocil

:)

Dear Kavi and Rammmeo,

What timeframe do you take the LTP ? 5 or 15 minutes or 1 minute
Also i saw in the forum someone taking VWAP of 09:29 and someother between 09:15 to 09:25.
Now which one is correct.

Urs
I am using 9.30 or u can say 3rd candle closing price. i am not using vwap.