Intraday Trading with Gann

Although yesterday i would have made 4000 in on lot of mnifty i had not got out at 22 points. Reason i got out was i did not want to lose the first target, as it bounced back to near sl and moved down and went up again. hence was not sure which way it would go. I go a chance again to short at 5041. though low of yesterday was 4896 around.

I think i felt satisfied with 20 to 25 points. which i think every day for a small trader like me would be happy . well the emotions would be a part of it thinking omg i should have waited or exited before further movement of expected line. If traded with 5 lots i think i would have made the same profit as the same instead of waiting for all the targets to meet. well when i am in a position to trade 5lots then i would be thinking to play by putting selling ro buying 2 lots at first target and then another at next 2 lots for second target and last to fly with trend. Well this is my thoughts may be seniors can still help me in learning the aspect of it further. I would like to put sl at every 20 points not to allow the profit at loss. very soon i would start trading with zerodha again as my account is still active. after transfering funds. currently Alankit my broker gives for future 0.02% brokerage(Both sides) + STT+other charges. Which they also give calls through DTS System Live. currently here to test had put 20000/- has come down to 14200 as of yesterday. will try to make 500 or 300 a day and bring back to my investment. let me see. ZErodha definitely gives a better advantage if i trade 5 to 6 lots and square of with 5 to 10 points and make two trades a day will fetch me a better funds on daily basis. Gann method definitly will help me to decide which way to go. Also i have a query how is that whenever the price come s to buy above level after some time it reverses back and trades below the buy level , how to identify for sure it will go up.

ocil

Although yesterday i would have made 4000 in on lot of mnifty i had not got out at 22 points. Reason i got out was i did not want to lose the first target, as it bounced back to near sl and moved down and went up again. hence was not sure which way it would go. I go a chance again to short at 5041. though low of yesterday was 4896 around.

I think i felt satisfied with 20 to 25 points. which i think every day for a small trader like me would be happy . well the emotions would be a part of it thinking omg i should have waited or exited before further movement of expected line. If traded with 5 lots i think i would have made the same profit as the same instead of waiting for all the targets to meet. well when i am in a position to trade 5lots then i would be thinking to play by putting selling ro buying 2 lots at first target and then another at next 2 lots for second target and last to fly with trend. Well this is my thoughts may be seniors can still help me in learning the aspect of it further. I would like to put sl at every 20 points not to allow the profit at loss. very soon i would start trading with zerodha again as my account is still active. after transfering funds. currently Alankit my broker gives for future 0.02% brokerage(Both sides) + STT+other charges. Which they also give calls through DTS System Live. currently here to test had put 20000/- has come down to 14200 as of yesterday. will try to make 500 or 300 a day and bring back to my investment. let me see. ZErodha definitely gives a better advantage if i trade 5 to 6 lots and square of with 5 to 10 points and make two trades a day will fetch me a better funds on daily basis. Gann method definitly will help me to decide which way to go. Also i have a query how is that whenever the price come s to buy above level after some time it reverses back and trades below the buy level , how to identify for sure it will go up.

Today afternoon i will give you advice how to trade with Gann & recover your loss. I am trading with 5lot & my broker is Zerodha.Last 1 year I am with zerodha.:)

rammmeo

LTP 4872

Buy at / above: 4882.51 Targets: 4897.55 - 4915.05 - 4932.59 - 4950.16
Stoploss : 4865.06
Sell at / below: 4865.06 Targets: 4850.06 - 4832.66 - 4815.29 - 4797.96
Stoploss : 4882.51

rammmeo

next 5 min closing candle 4856.57

buy at / above: 4865.06 Targets: 4880.07 - 4897.55 - 4915.05 - 4932.59
Stoploss : 4847.64
Sell at / below: 4847.64 Targets: 4832.66 - 4815.29 - 4797.96 - 4780.65
Stoploss : 4865.06

Hi guys. I am new to this thread but was really impressed upon reading the first few pages. Though many of my doubts have been cleared( thanks to the valuable information provided) I just wanted to know how would this strategy perform in a range bound market. is it as effective and accurate as it is in a trending market?

rammmeo

@arora

i dont think in range bound market it performs well
i think we had also discuss abt this in previous post in OCIL OR RAJVIR thread dont rem exactly where

@ OCIL

hey buddy

wht i was thinking was tht can VIX be used in any way to trade in strategy

thanks rammmeo. could you guide for a strategy that could help me in determining how to identify whether the market is trending or not so as to enable me to use this strategy effectively?

rammmeo

actually we here using mainly levels provided through gann
and i also actually tried to find the answer tht wht market to enter and wht not
i hv also asked OCIL sir to give his opinion whether we can any how use VIX for better performance
and will try to help in best possible manner i can :)

Last edited: