Infosys after the result

renu daga

hi
amitt 29
u are rgt but see one thing,, at whta levls info should be taken,, 1750/1850/1950,, and it requires huge invetsment amount +brokerage huge in delivery when to buy/ and till when to hold,, an dif it runs 100 rs,,and u fetch 10 stocks ,,u get 1000 till how many days we have to hold,,,no one has such capacity to hold stock of 1850 ,,cp..18500 and for profit of 1000
much better stcoks are there which can give u intra also 1000 rs if u buy 50..in qty..i BET!!!
i last purchased 20 info at 1985.. an dmissed to sell because i had to leave to fetch my daughter,,, so now i am hangionf with that old elephant........my 40000 is stupidly blocked..

hence truy speaking..even it has teh potentality...i ahve lost teh charm of trading in infosys...and i find no use in trading also in this stock,,this i hope will eb the last trade by me in this scrip...

renu

SEBI is jumping in to curb the flow of foreign funds into the Indian markets . Will it dampen the mood of the markets? What will be the course of dollar/ rupee for short term and infosys ?

SEBI is jumping in to curb the flow of foreign funds into the Indian markets . Will it dampen the mood of the markets? What will be the course of dollar/ rupee for short term and infosys ?
This is good news for IT companies as a lot of money from FII invested through P-notes in derivates will get pulled. Rupee is expected to jump sharply today.

Very Good for IT companies.

So, if we can avoid being emotional, and buy TCS, TechM, Infosys when they are falling 5% I am sure it will reward by next quarter.

Regards
Nikhil