Infosys after the result

infosys's fortune is tied to the strength of the dollar versus the rupee. How far does the dollar gain versus the rupee, is the moot point.

renu daga

why infy cant be graded as itc or hll ? the current scenario points in tht direction only.....Seems like u love this stock :D

Anyway I wud like to know why this stock should outperform market in near term [ and in future term too ]?
hi
very well said ,,, i love thestock..

my answer...I NEVER LOVE ANY STOCK THEY ALL ARE MY BOY FRIENDS ONE GO ANOTHER COMES ,,A ND THEN THIS CONTINUATION GOES ON,,
I PLAY WITH THEM...,,LOVING THEM MEANS BORING,,,,

RENU

renu daga

hi
for my above post i ahve got an reputation comment WHAT IS THIS,,i want that member to come face to face and talk to me i can tehn easily answer to what he /she aske me,,

by the way the comment i got has nothing to do again with my reputation,,, not concerned with anything...this shows ,,, height of stupidity!!!
which this particular member has shown...

renu

renu daga

hi
whoever so has given this comment ,,, commenting on my personel life should come in front and have guts to state his/her name... did i give rgt to nay member to comment on my personel life ,,,

renu
i would request traderji to close my reputation signs ,,which i think i dont need further which is becoming something disgusting and useless for me...it hardly matters

Hi renu ji,

coming to this thread lately...read ur reply...nicely said. I dumped this stock heavily after the result....due to stupid ICICI...my order executed in the afternoon...n i came out with a loss of 12k.

What an investment.....invested in January n thought a best or kinda fixed deposit investment in stock mkt. and these infy guys ......:) learnt a big lesson....no matter what a stock is............Stop loss means stop loss....thts all...nothing less nothing more. my best frnd "STOP LOSS".:D

nitin