Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

abhi.

I state things that I believe in :thumb:

The reason I believe the Nov expiry should end up around 5500-5550 or lower is coz the macro scenario is not all that good :) The immediate effects are the Diwali sparks and they would not continue throughout the month you see!

:rofl: macro scenario :rofl:

...............:lol::lol:...............

:confused::confused: Diwali Sparks :confused::confused:

megapixel

NIFTY opened RED ....ended GREEN

Close: 5724.4

Dewali dhamaka suru ho gaya.

Lesson: always use Limit order to buy .
Lo ...socha tha ..Dhamaka hone wala hai ...eto blockbuster ho gaya :)

Baliga rocks...

by the way .... I have exited 5700 CE NOV trade ...and nullified my loss :)

phew

anyway total loss = 20+20 = 40 Rs (brokerage)......made Zerodha happy.

It was a good learning.

Last edited:
Lots of pessimism here. Most of the Trend following systems have given a buy signal (on Daily) by now. According to a trend following system that i follow there is 80+% probability that NIFTYF will go upto 5835 atleast. Lets see.

prabhsingh

Lots of pessimism here. Most of the Trend following systems have given a buy signal (on Daily) by now. According to a trend following system that i follow there is 80+% probability that NIFTYF will go upto 5835 atleast. Lets see.
Mate,

Which trend system you following?Can you shed some light on your system as well.

Mate,

Which trend system you following?Can you shed some light on your system as well.
Its a simple MA crossover system, just like most of the trend following systems are. Nothing special.

Last Week being a triple NR7 we are in for an explosion soon imo in 1-2 weeks max. Time to get the Volatility Cap on i guess, rather than Directional Cap.

Sultaan

this thread has become a khichdi like many eventually become here as any thread which becomes a little active alll pros come on it.... & the owner has gone underground....luck by chance a fall comes, all will become beserk :eek: