Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

trade4putuval

all these compulsive feelers will disappear if nifty zooms up & if it comes down then...they become the new gurus for sometime, no ? is it really necessary to give these feelings in multiple threads since 1st nov ?
I do agree with your compulsive view, since reading some post does give a feeling that people are forced to put a post, since they are already in a trade and they want to push up the market in their direction! But there are some who provide reasons for their thoughts! :)

trade4putuval

I am short nifty, and people can go short nifty for 2 reasons:
  • 3ema in daily left. Price stands at 5667.
  • Kijun is still flat and nifty was not able to cross the kijun indicating resistance. Kijun flat means price action has to go and meet tenken sen, which is at 5652.
I exited nifty since kijun is no longer a resistance now. Had to take 100 Rs loss! No regrets! Will make it up in some other trade!:thumb:

Weekly charts shows overheating of nifty, but looking at the trend, I see a double top formation today. So it is better to be on the sidelines and short when nifty touches the previous top.

Also, if you see the daily chart, you see two gaps,
  • between 5645 and 5680
  • between 5438 and 5519
This has to be filled before any further upside.

The weekly overheating factor can assure that there is no further upside. If this happens, keep daily tenken sen (5651) as target.

Sultaan

I do agree with your compulsive view, since reading some post does give a feeling that people are forced to put a post, since they are already in a trade and they want to push up the market in their direction! But there are some who provide reasons for their thoughts! :)
i was actually reffering to sexy trader and a couple of others... not u mate...:thumb:

SexyTrader

i was actually reffering to sexy trader and a couple of others... not u mate...:thumb:
I state things that I believe in :thumb:

The reason I believe the Nov expiry should end up around 5500-5550 or lower is coz the macro scenario is not all that good :) The immediate effects are the Diwali sparks and they would not continue throughout the month you see!

Sultaan

The reason I believe the Nov expiry should end up around 5500-5550 or lower is coz the macro scenario is not all that good :) The immediate effects are the Diwali sparks and they would not continue throughout the month you see!
nice but dont badger the thought everywhere is my point... or form your own thread...:thumb:

SexyTrader

nice but dont badger the thought everywhere is my point... or form your own thread...:thumb:
Everywhere ?!

I do it Only on my thread and the threads that discuss that :thumb: This one also discusses the same!

Sultaan

Everywhere ?!

I do it Only on my thread and the threads that discuss that :thumb: This one also discusses the same!
I feel expiry of Nov series should be around 5500-5550
So the Puts will make money soon!

But tomorrow makes a good day to play with the Nifty(Fut)... to munch as many points on either side

10 points X 20 trades = 200 points both short & long
Expiry of this Nov series should be around 5500-5550 Hence holding my 5600 Put till expiry is a good idea :thumb:

Tomorrow seems a good day to play with Nifty(Fut) and get as many points as possible INTRADAY
I feel the markets are going down :thumb: I think a heavy Bear crash is around the corner...the world over!
The 5600 Put is quite cheap now :thumb: I'm buying it coz I feel the markets would head downwards.
Markets are going to fall big on Monday.....

The entire next week will be hogged by US elections and other tricky issues!

So we are looking at 5550 or even 5500 in the current time! :)

I will buy 5600 Put & 5500 Put on Monday :thumb:
Markets rallying higher for no solid reason is obviously a TRAP in my opinion.

I expect the coming week or next...the Nifty to touch below 5600...maybe even 5500 coz no logic to this rallying higher! :)

Better to buy 5600 Put on Monday or the days ahead :thumb:
It does not feel like that, Nifty will barely manage to cross 5700...if at all!

All triggers for a rally are pretty weak as it seems now.
I feel the markets will go down drastically....coz it feels like that :thumb:

I feel in this month, it could even touch 5400 or so....somehow feels that way!
this is called badgering.... :cool:

mech71

Don't worry brother. It's good for a trader to make money both sides....if we can see 5850 and 5550 in this expiry.....am i right ?? provided we are on the right side ;) :confused:

SexyTrader