Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

Staying ahead of the herd is what makes good money for you in the market. 5970 is now history. 5250-5300 is coming where nifty will find solid support! 5530 will be a hurdle before the eventual target is hit.
I have been going through this thread for last 15 days. I really find it very good for improving my skills about market understanding.

If it is not too much to ask, then

It would be really more helpful if you can put the chart & comments with that, so that everybody would be able to sharpen their skills bit more.

Thanks & regards

DSM

It requires a different mindset to take positions with Prada. While he has been posting his views for long, he has had many detractors. Prada's view were in the minority. I have been watching charts of Prada's calls, and have benefitted on few of them. Last two trades, I took 16K profits and I cashed in on them. On Prada's calls, within a period of 2-3 days, the profit on the positions fluctuates 8-9K. How many traders have that kind of mindset to trade?

God Bless You for saying so. Will be a good opportunity to makes sensible long term investments.

It requires a different mindset to take positions with Prada. While he has been posting his views for long, he has had many detractors. Prada's view were in the minority. I have been watching charts of Prada's calls, and have benefitted on few of them. Last two trades, I took 16K profits and I cashed in on them. On Prada's calls, within a period of 2-3 days, the profit on the positions fluctuates 8-9K. How many traders have that kind of mindset to trade?
I have already seen what is intraday trading, it lures you into it. But end of the day mostly on loosing side over a long period of time.

After that only I realised that for me atleast its positional or swing trading which can really help.

For that to happen, trend analysis has to be stronger.

And I think I can learn it from this thread.

Thanks & regards

Last edited:

NANDAMAD

I have also benefitted .

IMO NF could pullback a bit as there are multiple supports of Daily, Weekly & Monthly in the 5590 - 5660 range!
Similiarly for BNF in the 11110 - 11210 range! So booking profits and could wait for a higher level to go short could prove to be good!

prada

Dear Members, I am humbled by your words. It is nice to see you'll benefiting from my posts made out here. I am sure most of you'll visiting this thread were forewarned well in advance and not trapped in this bear run unlike most of the retail crowd.

Now coming to the technicals. Today nifty closed below its 200 EMA which is a significant development. The last time it happened was in July 2012. However, I expect a bounce back from the lower end of the falling channel before the next leg of the downward journey begins. Positional traders can have a stop of 5795 and can start booking part profits from here on before re-entering their shorts at higher levels. Bounce backs will be quite shallow from here on.