Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

a1b1trader

Gap up happened & atr 80 ticks = dist tgt of w"e" means w4 is complete, now time for w"5" of (5) of iii of (v) to start :lol:5935----50 n above here v come
Hi Daylyn
Some of us here may be interested in learning EW
Can you please open a new thread and start with the basic lessons and how to show EW in a chart.
I started with it but left in between because of this of...of...of.. type identification of waves etc
Thanks

Sultaan

True Sultaan... with Nifty heading south everyone expects that it should go further down and with it's high range and our everchanging political situations it takes a bullish sentiment...

expected 6K today but it's the other way round... Infy and profit booking is hurting market!

But if FDI vote is won in Rajya Sabha and U.S. fiscal cliff issue is solved, I see markets rising again
thing is dont see the markets with news comparison, any good or bad news already gets discounted b4 it happens... logically think after a 5% rally in one week dont the mkts need to cool down a bit ? after which if it takes out the high again then so be it, the rally continues, else it becomes range bound or makes lower top... same vice versa... KISS (keep it stuuupid simple) :thumb:

a1b1trader

Hey Ab,
I'm not sure how one starts a thread, but suggest u start it n ill join.
The point of Ew is the mktg is fractural in nature so the of, of of of....:clapping:,
It's due to this nature an Elliottain knows that he can step in and out of the mktg on any amplitude or degree, long or short.
Ew with gann and tech indicators usually get u in the trade a few ticks before or during the trend kick off, needed during deriv trading
Hi Daylyn
Started a new thread
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/76909-elliott-waves-how-learn.html
and will like you and others, knowing EW to post their views.
Thanks

ill accumulate nifty at what ever price it be just before 3.30...........
Best of Luck.. i honestly feel no one should lose in trading hope you must be trading with your sl in place..
I feel we are looking deep down the barrel
My Sl for the shorts what i created at the opening is at to day's high.. 5927..
booked some profit almost at the low point of the level.. will wait for the close..to add more..:thumb: