Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

Stock trendy

Nifty Update: Nifty is entering into a high congestion zone on an euphoric mood. The next couple of weeks could be the decider in setting the tone for the market moving into 2013. 5947-5967 is an extremely critical area for Nifty. At the moment, I would be a little hesitant to think that Nifty will be able to go all way up to the end of the upper rising channel. Aggressive traders can start looking at low risk shorting opportunity 5947 on wards and conservative ones can wait for the lower channel to be breached. ' Smart Money ' are extremely smart in trapping the retail crowd and have always been known for their reputation to do so. Where ever the rally fizzles out, the ensuing reversal will be extremely sharp( like a falling knife). With USD/INR nearing important technical levels on the downside, climax for the equity rally seems to be just around the corner. I would start being a little cautious from here on.....

PraDa

Aggressive traders can start looking at low risk shorting opportunity 5947 on wards
Sir is it time to go short if there is a chance tomorrow at 5947 as per your post on 2nd Dec. 2012.:confused:

Arsh

Gap up opening is expected, but no one would go short tomorrow & Nifty breaching 6000 mark is certainly on the card after today's FDI Vote!

Happy Trading all tomorrow! :clap: Time to Book Profits as the september reforms would see green signal soon and boost market sentiment further.

Meanwhile a good synopsis of today's progress by Ambareesh Baliga!

Sultaan

Gap up opening is expected, but no one would go short tomorrow & Nifty breaching 6000 mark is certainly on the card after today's FDI Vote!

Happy Trading all tomorrow! :clap: Time to Book Profits as the september reforms would see green signal soon and boost market sentiment further.

its an already discounted fact but strong world mkts may push us...

Sultaan

these threads are a sure shot way of knowing the retail mind... which ofcourse turns opposite... @ 5600 all were bearish & 5900 all become bullish...:confused:

Stock trendy

Possible tomorrow may be a day of sell on news still i will watch your top level 5967
Thanks......have no position..
Unfortunate for those are hopping for big gap up..
Market on a reverse gear..minimum spot nifty to hit 5800..
I was expecting this well in advance ..not by TA..just intuition friends..
still traders may be hoping for a intra day reversal..i doubt it could come about..

Arsh

True Sultaan... with Nifty heading south everyone expects that it should go further down and with it's high range and our everchanging political situations it takes a bullish sentiment...

expected 6K today but it's the other way round... Infy and profit booking is hurting market!

But if FDI vote is won in Rajya Sabha and U.S. fiscal cliff issue is solved, I see markets rising again