IF Market is BORING what do you do??

things you do when market is rangebound

• Total voters

Bigbear

LOL

BORING markets are the most important phase of the market, you get to see the market internals and to see strength or weakness within it...
Basically, the professionals are getting ready Researching and finally when the BIG move starts on either side..... many of you will be left with the **** in your hand

just kidding..... :thumb:
... No, I'm Not :lol::lol:

toingpoing

The moment one feels that the market is boring,loss becomes inevitable.Market takes U turn anytime and catches unawares.One of the main reasons why people make loss.So,if one in into the business of trading and really want to make money,then there should not be a word BORING,as far as trading in concerned...

Jai Mata Di

When market is boring, I sell small quantities of both CE & PE (2 upper strike, 2 lower strike) in Intraday square off mode, put a target & stop loss. Then close the terminal and go for a movie. :lol:

At night when I came back to home and open my terminal. I see most of times all expenses for my entertainment is covered. :D

Happy Trading.

If market is boring, what I do
Yeah, I either,
Look for the charts of the various scrips, I normally trade, for the formation of various sorts of patterns etc
OR
If, have nothing to do
Then take a short jhapki, while sitting on the chair :lol: