IF Market is BORING what do you do??

things you do when market is rangebound

• Total voters

niftyoption

In Market Time My trade System is not given any Buy or Sell signal at that time i never enter into any trade .... some times Market is move small range at that Time
I read TA books and Active reading in Traderji posts....................... and also i Abserve market movements in my chart.....................continuesly till market closing Time

It is Very good question for any Trader..

It is covering IMPARTENT PSYCHOLOGY PART OF A TRADER.....

All the Best

niftyoption

In Market Time My trade System is not given any Buy or Sell signal at that time i never enter into any trade .... some times Market is move small range at that Time
I read TA books and Active reading in Traderji posts....................... and also i Abserve market movements in my chart.....................continuesly till market closing Time

It is Very good question for any Trader..

It is covering IMPARTENT PSYCHOLOGY PART OF A TRADER.....

All the Best
It is Very good disipline nifty option , thank you verymuch , i have learn very good point from you sir.......Yes surely it is reflecting psychology of a trader

:rofl:

niftyoption

Never invest so big and looking for future prospects what you do
Dear WAKTEM Sir,

Investment or Trading you should have a clear methodology,

for investment only you can do buy and sell only
in case market may down for a 2 to 3 years or for sevaral years

your money will be blocked

in day trading you may do buy and sell also buy it should have clear trading system

first clear about trading style
and do plan

all the best sir

SexyTrader

Watch Sunny Leone for some time and the market becomes "bullish" after a while :thumb:

Whenever bearish sentiment I watch Sunny Leone and somehow "automatically" market becomes bullish, nothing to do much! :)