I will give you a surprise

Which one of this statements refers the most to my self ?

• Little, I am in a stage of learning and searching as I have not much knowledge about indicators.

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Little, as I just started doing live trades with what I think will work.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Have learned a lot in the past, but are still not sure if it is enough to do live trades.

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • Made a few trades, not really successful and I think, have to search for new ideas and indicators.

Votes: 26 19.4%
  • Make live and paper trades regularly, but not really happy with it.

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • Do live trades every day and use different styles, include S and R lines.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I am a 100% pro, very non dependent on any special system. I know, my way of trading works.

Votes: 21 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

looser

Hi... Looser what style are you using?

I hope you are not one of those who feel his system is great & next time it will give the profits and that next time never comes and you keep on loosing money...the only difference is now you loose money in a systamatic manner because you are following a system....:rofl:

I hope satisfied=profits...;)

you seem to be a cool guy so i am sure you'l take it in right spirits...i am a beginner....please enlighten us...:)

Thanks.
yeah i m trading flow30. Have u seen somone turning 10L in 1 cr in few months. Saint Sir has done it. Thats the power of flow :D

Niranjanam

I WILL make it and i m on the right path.

:clap::clap:
Trust yourselves and trust your method ,You will make it.

But trust in your method comes only after trading the method for a long time.not by watching someone turning 10L to 1 Cr in few months.

Very difficult to survive this learning curve

All the Best.

But trust in your method comes only after trading the method for a long time.not by watching someone turning 10L to 1 Cr in few months.

All the Best.

Great words Niranjanam Sir...:)
you are a senior here...you must have seen it all & as you are talking you must be a billonaire too.....:clap:

Sir, i am a beginner please guide me in the right direction.

Thanks.

DanPickUp

Hi

Thanks for the participation in the poll. Quit interesting to see how many percent are related to each of the statements.

37% seem to trade actively and seem to be happy with there trading. 17% from this 37% are even non dependent. Wow, did not expect such a high level. Nice.

15% do trade and are not so happy.

48% are in a general term : learners.

So, hopefully 63% can learn a lesson here and the other 37% should have learned it before.

As I do not trade nifty, I will choose one of my markets to show any charts. If you have a better idea, post it.

As I am at the moment not full working for certain reasons, I will be part timely here in the forum. So, do not get nervous when I am not always here.

Please note : This whole thread is only for learning purpose and nothing else. Any trade you do on any of the following charts is on your own risk.

DanPickUp

looser

All the Best.
i am not alone on this learning curve, i have successful predecessors to guide. Yes u make mistakes and pay market its price. but u have mentors who can tell u where u went wrong and rectify ur mistakes.

This is not a destination this is a journey. otherwise thanks for ur kind words of advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.