I will give you a surprise

Which one of this statements refers the most to my self ?

• Little, I am in a stage of learning and searching as I have not much knowledge about indicators.

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Little, as I just started doing live trades with what I think will work.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Have learned a lot in the past, but are still not sure if it is enough to do live trades.

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • Made a few trades, not really successful and I think, have to search for new ideas and indicators.

Votes: 26 19.4%
  • Make live and paper trades regularly, but not really happy with it.

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • Do live trades every day and use different styles, include S and R lines.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I am a 100% pro, very non dependent on any special system. I know, my way of trading works.

Votes: 21 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleOne

Hi anuragmunjal

Yes, do it.

If you want to do it in a more serious way, then compare different times frame and try to figure out, what support and resistance levels they have.

Start for an example with the one year chart, then come down to the six month chart, then have a look at the three and monthly chart and go down in the steps you think it would make sense for your day trading time frame. I know, you are a very good day trader.

Figure out this S&R lines in each time frame and search for the strongest combination in this time frames. Write it down and this will be your zones you will look at it. And you can believe me, that is one way with out any math model to figure out S&R lines you want to trade.

If you want to include other S&R models, I strongly stay with what EagleOne has posted and by the way: Thank you EO for your engagement in this thread. You are one of the posters, which shows his mind in a direct way. I think some are not aware about who you really are, but this is some thing else. :)

Even than, you may miss interpreted my post. I am not against any Fib and Gann and other math model to define S&R lines on a chart. I also never ever posted that.

You should in the mean time known my way of posting and if I some times post some thing to provoke and try to make people think, it doe's not necessarily mean that I am with what I post !

By the way : Fib are great in currency trading :), gann are great to check if we have a healthy trend :)

Tc

DanPickUp
Danny boy, never tell who I really am! This is a secret between friends, OK? ;)

And we are friends because we are not afraid to push the middle finger up in the people to wake them up!:D

Anyway, in the coming week I will mail you a couple of charts showing how Fibs do magic if you know how to use them! In the meantime, buddy, keep giving us the surprises on this thread that'd make us think - like that chart with bars and lines but no explanations! Looking forward to those surprises!

Good luck, Dan the Man!

gambler

danpickup
Where is ur surprise? Kindly answer me.. Since 4m the begining of ur thread i am not able to understand ur single post.. Is this my weakness or urs?

Status
Not open for further replies.