How to trade with an oscillator

Hey, John. What did you say? I can't remember. I'm trying to place your face. Aren't you that guy who is 28 years old?

Dear Aditya,
Your Signature"There are three things I always forget. Names, faces the third I cant remember." - Italo Svevo shows your positive attitude to life.

Keep it up.I really enjoyed it.

Dear Aditya,
Your Signature"There are three things I always forget. Names, faces the third I cant remember." - Italo Svevo shows your positive attitude to life.

Keep it up.I really enjoyed it.
My signature describes myself very appropriately......

I am very bad at remembering names.... A little less bad at remembering faces........ and awfully bad at a lot of other things which even I am unaware of........ :)

SavantGarde

Hi Rangarajan,

Let me seize this opportunity to 'Wish You & Everybody A Happy New Year....!!!'

Do not have access to MCX Charts, having said that it was based purely on the Chart posted by you in that particular post of yours & eyeballing the Stochastic on the chart.

As far as Stochastic goes there are only a couple of things that I look at for an entry...personally every little micro Turn & Twist is overlooked.

If you had posted a 'clickable' chart that I could save on the computer then perhaps supported my view with annotations on the chart.

By the way only one can be right for the Bi-polar views expressed looking at your chart...!!!

SG

Savant fantastic.What we say in Tamizh 'Saint Vashisht words never fail' & so was yours.
Chart posted below which i had saved for posting here to ask Smart for discussion.

Pl explain what made u say,it would reach Higher levels for our benefit.

My query to experts are,stock was in O/B more than 5 bars.But never reached new high.Any signal was there in the chart to anticipate this.

On the other hand,as predicted by 4xpip in his post,it came down very near to days low.

Both Savants & 4xpip predictions were correct.

SavantGarde

Thanks To Murthyavr.....for his suggestion...!!!

Rangarajan,

Please find markings on the same chart as was posted by you.

1) Green Line on Stochastic Connecting Two Highs...which is extended to right meeting at the %K (Red) & %D (Blue Dotted Line)

2) Vertical Reference Green Line spilling on to the Candle Chart is to pinpoint the Candle.

3) Mauve Outline around the Candle is the Entry Point beginning or somewhere midway..at which point %K (Red) Line would have moved up above the sloping Green Line Drawn on the Stochastic

4) Oblong Blue border highlighting the Points between %K & %D with a 'sizeable gap' indicating price would move up further before it reverses and Stochs become extremely OB

SG

SavantGarde

Hi Bala,

Looking at a static chart when couple of red candles have already formed to rest/absorb (Consolidation) must have reduced the Gap that we actually see on the chart posted, but there is a fair amount of gap for the Small TF of the chart which means...what perhaps could happen looking at the left of the chart...not much in terms of Swing High or Swing Low...and when one witnesses fading of swing high & swing low.....it means a trend is going to get established with higher Volatility to follow.

SG

Hi SG,
High difference between the %K & %D indicates strongness in the current trend?

Thanks
Bala

SavantGarde

The Gap does hold a small amount of clue during live market.....because that is when one will see it move depending on what the price is doing.

SG

Hi Bala,

Looking at a static chart when couple of red candles have already formed to rest/absorb (Consolidation) must have reduced the Gap that we actually see on the chart posted, but there is a fair amount of gap for the Small TF of the chart which means...what perhaps could happen looking at the left of the chart...not much in terms of Swing High or Swing Low...and when one witnesses fading of swing high & swing low.....it means a trend is going to get established with higher Volatility to follow.

SG

4) Oblong Blue border highlighting the Points between %K & %D with a 'sizeable gap' indicating price would move up further before it reverses and Stochs become extremely OB
That "Open Mouth" on the stochs is seen on the Nifty (spot) daily too :( .. and there's a bearish crossover on RSI.